[H] <Shattered Oath> - 33% more Coup D'etat!

Moon Guard

P.S. - Nice work last night everyone with the BGs. I have to say, winding down the reinforcement counter for a win in AV with our highly successful (and no doubt annoying) "hold the base" strategy was fun. I haven't seen an AV go the distance in a good long while.

Bonus points for irking the hell out of the jerks trying to AFK to quick losses for free honor. <Shattered Oath> don't play that!
Dáriuse,

I think we like you too! Much as we may grumble, the more Elves the merrier.

Regards,

Shahrak

Aw jeez.
I'll most likely apply, I'm sure this time around I'll be keeping my sub up consistently, which is why I didn't really join any guilds, since I was always on and off as far as me subbing. But I'll def apply when I get a chance!
SO's inaugural RBGs of the season tonight @ 9:30PM! Let's start the season in style!
SO's inaugural RBGs of the season tonight @ 9:30PM! Let's start the season in style!

Good news and bad news. First, the bad. We had to PuG two spots last evening for our first RBGs of the season. Now, the good! Our two subs were fantastic, and we thank them very much.

However, this means we are still looking for some solid PvPers with good attitudes for our RBG team. If you think that might be you, please contact me, Azzad. If you can't find me on Azzad, you can try the names Askuweteau, Zebgrada, Zebtorah, Raegor, Entyle, Scaela, or Athicia. I know, I know, I'm a (non) recovering altaholic. It's cool, I've got the mod for it. /wink
Our Tuesday raid group runs tonight @ 8:30PM. A few of the participants are playing alts and would not mind falling off the roster. As such, looking for two solid dpsers to join up!

Visit shatteredoath.guildzilla.com if interested in applying!
Hey there folks, it's your friendly neighborhood Azzad here with some <Shattered Oath> recruitment updates!

With the new season, RBGs have begun again in earnest, meeting every Wednesday, and almost every Sunday after our IC guild meeting. Wednesday RBGs start at 9:30 PM server time, and Sunday's start time varies, but is usually around 10:30 PM server time.

Recruitment is focused on PvPers for these two nights. Primarily we are interested in a good Mage (prefer Frost for the CC capabilities, but it's not a deal breaker), a DPS Warrior, a Hunter, and a Holy Paladin (mostly for the Sunday team, with habitual spots on Wednesdays).

That's not to say that if you're not one of those things that you shouldn't apply. Not being on our wishlist wont preclude you from acceptance.

Additionally our raid teams are making progress. Tuesday team is already up to 4/6 MSV. Thursday notched the Blade Lord into their belt weeks ago, and had a 1% wipe on Garalon this past week. There are DPS slots in Monday raid being filled by alts that could possibly be given instead to new recruits, should they be interested.

Please send an in game mail to Azzad or contact a <Shattered Oath> member and ask them to point you to an officer if you have questions. Interested parties should also apply at our website.
Howdy Azzad. Not sure if you remember, but I had discussed coming over to Moon Guard and joining up. Unfortunately, it didn't occur and instead I followed a couple friends to the blue-side *shudder*

Now I'm back Horde, as I missed my orc, and while I plan on staying on WrA, if you are ever in need of someone to help out your guild's rbgs or regular bg efforts, feel free to give me a nudge on WrA and I'll give you my battlenet tag. In any event, best of luck to you guys and gals in your PvP endeavors :)
We do like warriors. All angry and hurty.

Amazing Race final on Sunday, my little muffins! Put on those cross-trainers and get ready to sprint your way across Pandaria.
Garalon is dead, Garalon is dead! Everyone rejoice 'cuz Garalon is dead!
Howdy Azzad. Not sure if you remember, but I had discussed coming over to Moon Guard and joining up. Unfortunately, it didn't occur and instead I followed a couple friends to the blue-side *shudder*

Now I'm back Horde, as I missed my orc, and while I plan on staying on WrA, if you are ever in need of someone to help out your guild's rbgs or regular bg efforts, feel free to give me a nudge on WrA and I'll give you my battlenet tag. In any event, best of luck to you guys and gals in your PvP endeavors :)

You made the right choice! I'm not typically involved with the RBG teams, even less so these days. My new job unfortunately precludes me from playing at our guild's high activity times, but I'll make sure the folks in charge keep you in mind should we still be in need of subs.

I'm glad that you're happy on WrA, and you should certainly stay if you are, but if ever you should change your mind I'd love to have a chat with you about our guild. No pressure of course! :D

Best of luck to you as well! Thank you kindly for following up with us.

OMG hate him so much. Grats you guys!
Woah.
Progress in Heart of Fear, a few new faces and a brand new contest for April with a fantastic prize(SPOILER ALERT: It's Bacon!).

There is excitement abound in <Shattered Oath>! Contact an officer today, or apply online at shatteredoath.guildzilla.com
(SPOILER ALERT: It's Bacon!).

y u do dis?

I work hard for secret prizes!

STUPID BUG YOU GO SQUASH NOW!
Damn good time last night at the meeting. Kudos to Tex for spicing up the RP. Always nice to have some fresh blood in the mix.
RBGs tonight @ 9:30PM server! Hope to see you all there!
Went into Throne of Thunder on a whim yesterday, and knocked Jin'Rokh dead. Good job everyone. I bet he wishes he would have stayed on Yojamba Isle.
It seems a certain druid's spouse left himself logged in.

This thread now has Alliance in it.
Someone tell Kursez to stop using her goblin toys on the guild website. It is giving me a headache!