Interesting interview /w Dave Kosak

Wyrmrest Accord
1 2 3 5 Next
http://www.gamebreaker.tv/mmorpg/gamebreaker-interviews-blizzards-dave-kosak-on-patch-5-2-the-thunder-king/

It is about 23 mins long but he has some interesting thing like plans for future and thoughts on the story of the current patch. It is worth a watch!

@Enekie I am most interested on what you think of some of the things that are said.
I'm sad that there are no replies here. Got this bookmarked for later!

Thank you for sharing this. :3
Very nice ....
No new draenei lore this expansion. I admit, I giggled.
Is there a transcript anywhere? I prefer to read, where possible.
This is a different, but more relevant, interview that you can read, Enekie.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/02/27/patch-5-2-and-beyond-with-dave-kosak/#continued

Best thing - THERE'S STILL HOPE FOR THE ZANDALARI!!!
I've listened to it. I must be missing something. What are you all so excited about?
Enekie mad because someone pee in Cheerios dis morning. WAS NOT DUGATHAR!
That was a rather puzzling accusation.

I'm certainly not mad. I just thought the interview didn't really reveal a lot. It showed how the poem was made, it said the Seventh Sha is coming, they are pleased with how things are going. In general, this doesn't seem to be earth-shattering information.

Hence why I asked if I was missing something.
Silly Enekie cannot hide angries. Enekie am always grumpy like Dugathar uncle Galdrek. Dugathar not trying be mean, Dugathar just want Enekie smile more and have fun! Dugathar see lots in threads, Enekie always sad.

Dis stuff in video, peoples am excited because it fun! Not everything have to be big plot twist. Sometimes, journey is more fun than destination!

How content look, how lore feel, it just as important as how it written. Because it something we see. So dis why people happy about dis.

Dugathar not mean make Enekie more sad or mad, so Dugathar sorry for pee in Cheerios...IF Dugathar do, that is.
I assure you, my emotional investments in discussion always ranges toward the upbeat. Your concern is appreciated.

The lore here, however, is stuff we already knew was going to happen. The only thing of note is that the Forsaken probably aren't going to get a spotlight and the Draenei likely aren't going to get any new lore for awhile.

The Seventh Sha and the role of the Titans were things we already knew or could deduce. I suppose I had hoped some harder questions would be answered.
Totally the Sha of Happiness.
I assure you, my emotional investments in discussion always ranges toward the upbeat. Your concern is appreciated.

The lore here, however, is stuff we already knew was going to happen. The only thing of note is that the Forsaken probably aren't going to get a spotlight and the Draenei likely aren't going to get any new lore for awhile.

The Seventh Sha and the role of the Titans were things we already knew or could deduce. I suppose I had hoped some harder questions would be answered.

It hard to tell because long ear always wear big mask. Maybe show Dugathar pretty elfy face? Dugathar easier to see face than how peoples feel. It just easier, yes yes.

02/27/2013 10:55 PMPosted by Zaytan
Totally the Sha of Happiness.

{◕ ◡ ◕} Dugathar not know why, but when word is said, Dugathar feel like smile. {◕ ◡ ◕}
Oh hey look. Blizzard still ignoring the draenei. Business as usual nothing to see here.
The next expansion takes us to Argus. Entirely draenei themed. CALLING IT!
02/28/2013 12:23 AMPosted by Arcaeon
Draenei will crash Argus into Azeroth and blame the Blood Elves
02/28/2013 01:01 AMPosted by Khadriel
Draenei will crash Argus into Azeroth and blame the Blood Elves

I would laugh really hard if that actually happened.
Some day, they really do have to isolate the NPC that was 'flying' the Exodar at that time, they really do.
Well to be honest Enekie I sorta see you as the "lore critic" and was hoping to hear your thoughts on the Mogu's relationship with the Zandalari, theories on what this last Sha is and the fact that we'll be leaving Pandaria for a siege on Orgrimmar. For awhile I was convinced we'd be fighting Hellscream in some gloomy Sha place in Pandaria as opposed to Orgrimmar itself.
02/28/2013 01:43 PMPosted by Dawnblood
theories on what this last Sha is and the fact that we'll be leaving Pandaria for a siege on Orgrimmar. For awhile I was convinced we'd be fighting Hellscream in some gloomy Sha place in Pandaria as opposed to Orgrimmar itself.

The last Sha is infesting Garrosh.

The gloomy Sha place will be Orgrimmar itself.