Most unfair/unwarranted nerf in 5.2

Paladin
Personally, I think the helm has some interesting possibilities.

Also, obligatory "that's what transmog is for".
I'm of the belief that Blizzard has put out a bounty for all 3rd grader drawings stuck to refrigerators for use as concept art. Paladin gear isn't the only embarrassingly bad set of armor.
Seriously I had a dislexic moment and confused the rogue and pally sets, as you could use either one for either class..

The rogue set does not shout "rogue", nor the pally set shout "paladin"......... very confusing.

I agree, some of the sets look like they'd do better for other classes. I was really hoping we'd get an awesome looking set this time around.

Personally, I think the helm has some interesting possibilities.

Also, obligatory "that's what transmog is for".

I have 3 sets that I switch between on occasion, but it'd be cool for them to introduce gear people would actually want to wear. This season's gear was actually pretty decent, I had high hopes.
I confused warrior for pally and vice versa when i first saw the sets. Macho bare chested (no hair) spartacus wannabe with ginsu knives for shoulders doesn't say anything paladin to me.

Meh, always next season and xmogs.
Blizzard can only use gold to colour so many sets.
I like the chest armor. BARBARIANSSS!
DK looks like pandaria leveling armor with more textures =\
Warlock looks like soemthing from Cata.

To be fair they all look equal, haha.
Ever since Wrath ended, the gear sets look like !@#$.

I hate this blocky un-ornate crap.
I personally don't mind the S13 gear at all. But I agree with alot of people on this... It does not have that paladin feel to it. I also thought that it looked alot more a rogues set of gear haha I don't know I'm most likely gonna Trans that gear. Even for the new raiding set for paladin... I hate how the helmet looks. I have no problem with the rest of the set but really... That helmet looks aweful...
Ever since Wrath ended, the gear sets look like !@#$.

I hate this blocky un-ornate crap.

AGREED ^
Everyone gets cool helmets, e.g., masks, teeth, wings etc.

Paladins? Let's make it look as though they are getting their hair dried.....
It'll look good on the fem toons...

Sorry man toons, you're gonna have to pony up the dough for a mog, either that or look like a... Well you know...
I like it :D but then again been rocking this look since start of MoP
Is it just me or does it seem like everyone is in plate now..
hey now dont diss the captain katana set, its still better then say warriors or deathknight, warrior set looks like a rip off of the mail heroic dungeon set and death knights are borderline questing gear with better textures.
I don't know why you would single out pallies - there is hardly one decent looking set there for any class.

I would have to say the Mage set is best looking, even if redundant in design.