Sathrago IN THA HOUSE!

Warlock
Admit it, these forums were dull without me <3
I don't know who you are, but have fun doing...whatever.
My man :)

Add me back on btag or something. Erebus#1447
02/25/2013 06:10 PMPosted by Phitonissa
I don't know who you are, but have fun doing...whatever.
I have not posted in around 6 months or more, I did not have an account at the time with the ability to help out the forums.
My man :)

Add me back on btag or something. Erebus#1447

Sent Mal lol.
<3
Dude welcome back.
02/27/2013 03:12 PMPosted by Myoda
Dude welcome back.
thanks :) glad to see you guys are still here. In the words of Skarner from LoL, "I miss my kind."
wb. i see you spent your time off grinding from level 1 to level 2.

you go girl.
wb. i see you spent your time off grinding from level 1 to level 2.

you go girl.

Do you even KNOW how hard those starting quests are? They wanted me to kill 7 BOARS with my bear hands!

It took AGES to find the bears and then and ETERNITY more for the bear hands to drop. By the time I got back to the starting area it had been 6 months.
who?
Welcome back, was wondering where you went
Hey I remember you. I remember seeing you post on the beta forums ages ago.

As you can see, we may or may not be in a better place since then. Depends on who you talk to.

Anyways glad to have you back. <3

INB4: Lol what is so special about some lv 2 lock. He's probably some noob

Oh my, that must have been a heck of a long time ago. I cannot for the life of me remember posting on the beta forums XD. And I totally am just some random lvl 2 nub warlock ;).

02/27/2013 09:16 PMPosted by Gothitelle
Welcome back, was wondering where you went
Well, the other account I was using belonged to a friend's cousin. They changed their password and I could not get a hold of them to gain access again. And I stopped playing for about 6 months.
02/27/2013 06:56 PMPosted by Methalos
who?
02/28/2013 01:07 AMPosted by Mouse
who?

You know, all you are doing is showing how new and ill-informed you are on the forums when you do this.
Just recently started posting, but i've been readin' yo posts for like 6 months bruh.
You're in my cool book dawg.

/brofist
Just recently started posting, but i've been readin' yo posts for like 6 months bruh.
You're in my cool book dawg.

/brofist
That's how we do it! /brofist
Admit it, these forums were dull without me <3

Tbh you became much more apparent to my eyes when you were forced to post from a lvl 1 alt
:/

But glad to see you back :)
Do you even KNOW how hard those starting quests are? They wanted me to kill 7 BOARS with my bear hands!

It took AGES to find the bears and then and ETERNITY more for the bear hands to drop. By the time I got back to the starting area it had been 6 months.

I remember you...

IN THE MOUNTAINS!