unholy pve question

Death Knight
Just a quick question for Unholy DKs in PvE. If my rotation is outbreak>FSx2>SS on a single target. If i get a fallen crusader proc should I reapply my diseases with icytouch and plague strike or just ignore it? Also Should I drop a DnD down even on a single target or would it be better to simply scourge strike?
Always put dnd down when up.
Yea, DnD hits like a truck. so DnD>SS when its available. Single target fights, you shouldnt have to reapply diseases without being able to outbreak. Festering Strike should hold it for at LEAST a minute. Fights with multitargets that you have to swap to kill and DoTs fall off boss? Yea, re apply via IT and PS if outbreak isn't up. Keep in mind it will just be PS in 5.2 ^_^. Diseases make SS, a break and butter ability, and BB hit much much harder. Plus, Blood Plague can do very devastating damage.
No, scourge strike hits harder than DnD in a single target scenario, if there is more than one mob then DnD takes priority.
You open up with unholy blight. You need to check your trinket procs and your weapon enchant procs. Once all are up at the same time, (which happens at the opening of a fight) you take a snapshot of those diseases and you keep them rolling on the target as long as possible.

With the current 2 tier piece dnd is not exactly a dps increase and should be used when you peel off the boss due to some raid mechanic.
Dnd should always be put down even in single target fights. That has never changed.

Hint Hint master of death and decay.
02/27/2013 01:52 PMPosted by Tkmp
Also Should I drop a DnD down even on a single target or would it be better to simply scourge strike?

This is no longer necessary in the single target rotation. On cleave fights it's all game though.