Spring Fling Event! [H]&[A]

Kil'jaeden
Prev 1 2 3 10 Next
Avanii, you and I could go together as color-coordinated bears. Is this allowed? Or possibly dolphins, if there's a pool nearby. We'd be in perfect unison as dolphins, and our prize would be a cinch.
03/02/2013 07:11 AMPosted by Pretzul
Or possibly dolphins, if there's a pool nearby.
*shudders*
We should hold the party at Gallywix's Pleasure Palace! Doesn't that sound like a perfect spot for this?
Not a good idea considering it will probably be a murder fest D:!
Whoops! Sorry, I forgot that the mobs aggro onto all alliance players there. Maybe someplace like Dalaren would be better suited for an event like this.
Well, if Meow isn't able to make it I'll need a partner as well. I'm open to both factions.
03/03/2013 09:18 AMPosted by Bebbit
Well, if Meow isn't able to make it I'll need a partner as well. I'm open to both factions.

I've got a twilight cultist outfit, if you've got one and would like to join me. Only takes like 30 minutes of farming Silithus cultists to get all 3 pieces.
03/03/2013 09:29 AMPosted by Pretzul

I've got a twilight cultist outfit, if you've got one and would like to join me. Only takes like 30 minutes of farming Silithus cultists to get all 3 pieces.

I'm sorry, you don't have boobs. And I will not be wearing a dress.
Actually I just realized I'll probably be at work during this event, so nevermind.
03/03/2013 09:33 AMPosted by Nnutthowze
I'm sorry, you don't have boobs. And I will not be wearing a dress.

I've got moobs, is that good enough for you?
Only if they are covered in chocolate and whip cream.
How about Doritos crumbs and Mountain Dew stains? I think that's what I saw on him last week.
Astrum is donating money again. I'll add it to the OP when I know exactly how much.
Sometimes i remember when all the old people where around... Then they died and my house stopped smelling of purse candy.
Sometimes i remember when all the old people where around... Then they died and my house stopped smelling of purse candy.
I like the fuzzy ones.
I still need a fellow viking! Or a ninja!? How about we dress up as fruit?? *bumps thread to the top*
I want to see this fruit idea.

Updated.
Love bump.
Here a bump. There a bump.
Everywhere a bump bump?