UH must be AMAZING in PvP

Death Knight
Morsyn makes me /Facepalm
What a tool
Unholy will be op come 5.2 if played right and key words being If played right
02/25/2013 10:57 PMPosted by Morsyn
ya keep thinking that big guy, I mean I can tell you know Unholy so well, since it's so difficult for ur feeble mind to spam those Scourge Strikes in PvE, right?

*your

come on man... headbutting your howling blast keybind in RBG must've given your a concussion.
02/25/2013 10:57 PMPosted by Morsyn
ya keep thinking that big guy, I mean I can tell you know Unholy so well, since it's so difficult for ur feeble mind to spam those Scourge Strikes in PvE, right?

You're a complete and total tool.
I finally dusted off my DK last night, and thought "hm, if I'm going to level this guy for PvP, maybe I'll try UH instead of mongo Frost this time".

After spending 20 minutes trying to figure out how to fit in all of the keybinds as UH, I finally gave up and just redid my frost spec. I played a lock back in vanilla, and even there I didn't feel like I was so overwhelmed with keybinds the way I was looking at that UH DK setup last night.

Anyone that is able to keep track and optimally use all those abilities must be pretty darn sharp, and UH must be so much better than frost for people to be willing to put up with that complexity.

I play UH in PVP and frost in PVE. They are both fun and powerful. I'm not sure I'd go as far to say that UH is hard mode and frost isn't. They are both just different from each other with some similarities of course. The more you play UH the more you will understand what works best in different PVP situations. In personal experience I have found that I survive longer in PVP as UH. I'm just too much of a glass cannon in frost, but in PVE I think frost is more enjoyable, and there are healers around to mitigate my weaknesses. I'll also add that I haven't run into that many situations in PVP where frost knights have beaten me. Quite the opposite in UH I am able to kill frost knights more often than they kill me.
Lol its funny when people say UH is more complexed ..but seriously its the same stuff just different name for spells
02/26/2013 05:16 PMPosted by Hateraid
Lol its funny when people say UH is more complexed ..but seriously its the same stuff just different name for spells

The difference isn't just different names for spells. It will seem more complex as it requires a bit more brain power than spamming Howling Blast, Frost Strike and Obliterate like I see from most Frost DK's.

I have a Frost DK and it is boring and feels clunky as hell.
02/26/2013 05:16 PMPosted by Hateraid

If you are playing UH and Frost in the same way you are royally fukking one of them up.

UH has pet management, diseases are a much bigger priority as is spreading them, using festering/blood boil/icy touch (in 5.2) to get death runes and stack necros and timing and build up of our burst.

Frost has frost strike, obliterate and howling blast that you spam as much as possible.
Oh man, this thread turned out well.

You're a complete and total tool.
The Jackbauer Seal of Approval!
It's official folks!