[A]Avant Garde (WITH A SILLY A) is LFM! 1/12H

Earthen Ring
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
bump for durumuface
Bump for primordiface
Bump for... Dibface. :0

We got two pieces of Thunderforged loot off of Primobutt. HOW RIDICULOUS IS THAT.
yay legs

We got two pieces of Thunderforged loot off of Primobutt. HOW RIDICULOUS IS THAT.

Our 25m Megaera kill this week had 5 Thunderforged, almost as good! But we've also had several kills with 0 to balance that :(

Sarkath, how did that 10 DPS Primordius strat I suggested work out?
I'll guess as good as my 25 Hunters vs Heroic Lei Shi idea with a Misdirection/Feign Death tanking rotating using Deterrence with Glyph of Mirrored Blades (since it reflects Splash) strategy that I envisioned... definitely feasible!

Our 25m Megaera kill this week had 5 Thunderforged, almost as good! But we've also had several kills with 0 to balance that :(

Sarkath, how did that 10 DPS Primordius strat I suggested work out?
I'll guess as good as my 25 Hunters vs Heroic Lei Shi idea with a Misdirection/Feign Death tanking rotating using Deterrence with Glyph of Mirrored Blades (since it reflects Splash) strategy that I envisioned... definitely feasible!

That's how we ended up killing the boss.
Your strategies are for winners.
Only reason AG killed the hydra is because Sarkath let it explore his lower depths... all 14 heads
Only reason AG killed the hydra is because Sarkath let it explore his lower depths... all 14 heads

If I had any idea what you just said, I'd probably agree with you.
SPLINKY. LEADER OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL ALT RAID IN HISTORY.

idkkkkkkk Remember drunk firelands that was funnnn

How's Ji-Kun and amumu?
03/27/2013 10:41 AMPosted by Frostea

How's Ji-Kun and amumu?

Amumu? What
Durumu..?

Drunk Firelands can't compare to my alt run. My face hurt from laughing too much.
03/27/2013 01:01 PMPosted by Splinky

How's Ji-Kun and amumu?

Amumu? What
Durumu..?

It was a league joke that someone else will get.
03/25/2013 02:47 PMPosted by Poofikins

If I had any idea what you just said, I'd probably agree with you.

Think !@#$%^ not that hard sarkarth GOD heads=tentacles your lower depths=your various holes on lower half of your body DUR
Walking Dead can be DVR'd, but you guys are forgetting that when Breaking Bad starts back up cooking parties can't be missed
JESSE

WE HAVE TO COOK

i don't have any form of network television or anything so i have to wait for it to come to netflix ):
YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

B*TCH
DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

-_O
Consorts one-shot.

...what
It is hereby and henceforth a REQUIRED GUILD REQUIREMENT

to purchase a Stackable Stag

and macro it to core abilities

so that we can make giant stag towers

as proof of our loyalty and devotion to the STAG GOD.