the Roses for Love is in the Air achive

New Player Help and Guides
working on my last achive for this event.. but Not sure What Dungions I am supose to be runing to find the Red or Black roses. Any clue ? not much time left to find them.
According to the guide on Wowhead:

For this achievement, you need to obtain either a Bouquet of Red Roses or Bouquet of Ebon Roses. In 2012, they only drop from select Cata bosses on heroic or normal difficulty: Drahga Shadowburner in Grim Batol, Corla, Herald of Twilight in Blackrock Caverns, High Priestess Azil in The Stonecore, Admiral Ripsnarl in Deadmines, and Lord Godfrey in Shadowfang Keep.
Nation of Adoration or Nation of Adoration
just did normal deadmines and admiral ripsnarl did not drop the roses off to one of the others
02/22/2013 12:03 PMPosted by Mizjoha
just did normal deadmines and admiral ripsnarl did not drop the roses off to one of the others

Did you do it 100 times? Because wowhead says its a 1% drop rate.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=22206#dropped-by
I just did this achieve yesterday. I found a very painless method in the Wowhead comments.

As of Pandaria, if you are level 90 and want to get this achievement while solo, I suggest the following:

1- Right click your toon's picture in the upper left corner of your screen and set your dungeon difficulty to normal 5 player mode.

2- Take a portal to Deepholm (If you are horde, there is a portal here).

3- Once in Deepholm, position yourself on the ground at this location.

4- Spin your toon so you are facing the temple of earth. Mount up on your flying mount and press the space bar to fly straight up, and keep flying straight up until you see the doorway in the temple, and fly straight in. You are now in The Stonecore.

5- To make it quick you should try to avoid a lot of trash. You should be able to avoid aggro'ing the second and third boss. I avoided the 3rd boss by staying to the far left as i slowly walked by him.

6- pwn the final boss in the instance- High Priestess Azil.

7- Loot.

8- Enjoy your achievement!

9- Set your dungeon difficulty back to whatever you want it set for.

10- Sign in to wowhead and uprate this post.

Azil has a 100% drop rate for the roses. You can skip the 3 bosses leading up to her if you have some sort of invisibility or something (I dunno what priests get). But everything is easy anyways since it is on normal.

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1703#comments
02/22/2013 12:18 PMPosted by Monmonn

Did you do it 100 times? Because wowhead says its a 1% drop rate.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=22206#dropped-by

I imagine the stats here are flawed because the roses only drop during a few weeks of every year.
They're still dropping from the Cata dungeons but not MoP this year, so pick the one that's fastest and easiest for you and grind away on Normal.
got them in deepholm thanks all
02/22/2013 12:03 PMPosted by Mizjoha
normal deadmines

they don't drop from level 20 bosses ;)
They also seem to drop at 100% (2 for 2 attempts) in Grim Batol Heroic - we didn't try Normal mode.

<S>