How to fly in Pandaria

General Discussion
How can I fly in Pandaria? I am a Worgen Warlock, reached level 90 through regular play..., I still can't fly my Celestial Steed! What should I do, where are the trainers for this?
Fly into the main Pandarian city (Shrine of the Seven Stars) and you can purchase the flight by the flight trainer (Cloudrunner Leng). I spent 2500 gold for it.
Jump off the Serpent's Spine :)

But seriously, at the Shrine, there is a dude on a green dragon that sells the training. You must be level 90 though.
Stick a feather in your nose and flap your ears. If that don't work your just SOL :/
Are you people reading what the OP said??

How can they fly in if they don't have flight yet?

To the OP - you need either to walk into the central area after a series of quests to open the gate or ask someone else to fly you in and buy the training.

I did like the feather in the nose idea though :)
Op has my face.

Arghh.
Op has my face.

Arghh.

But you have a nicer hat ....

To the OP - you need either to walk into the central area after a series of quests to open the gate or ask someone else to fly you in and buy the training.

You can still fly on a flight path...
How can I fly into Pandaria?

Just fly in

O.o

You can still fly on a flight path...

Hmm - I thought we still had to discover most of the flight paths in Pandaria unlike the rest of the world - though this may have been patched since I first visited?
02/27/2013 11:31 PMPosted by Tamara
Hmm - I thought we still had to discover most of the flight paths in Pandaria unlike the rest of the world - though this may have been patched since I first visited?

Once you hit 90, they all become available.

Unless there is some other reason why my warrior had the townlong steps FPs despite never setting foot in there.