[H-RP-PVP] The Plaguebringers

Emerald Dream
A scroll of parchment tinged with dark purple magic and written in exquisite Gutterspeak with green corrosive ‘ink’ smelling of an unholy stench hangs on the stone wall in the Royal Quarter of the Undercity. It reads:

Loyalists of the Dark Lady, Banshee Queen, Sylvanas Windrunner;
The other races of the Horde distrust us, we are alone in our plight, and I would have it no other way. Let the orcs think they have dominion over us, let the trolls be savage in their jungles, but for any member of the Forsaken we know our true power. That is why I write this letter to you, a call to action to join a new order within the Forsaken. The goal of this new order is to serve as an elite force throughout the Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor, Outland, Northrend, and the new continent of Pandaria, for the Dark Lady. I am not at privilege to discern more information at this time, if you wish to know more, seek me out. Our ranks are open to any who are undead, and our Sin’dorei allies to the north(although not actively recruiting them). The Plaguebringers, let our name only be said in whispers and dark corners of the world, for it is not to be said by a light tongue.

REQUIREMENTS:
Loyalty to Lady Sylvanas.
Must have most limbs, body in ‘fair’ and workable conditions.
If facial structure damage or decay, must possess communication skills.

Overlord of The Plaguebringers
Vladimir Locc Fearmonger
Plague Doctor

OOC: This realm seemed to be lacking a Forsaken guild and I decided to take the initiative and make one! I have been very grateful for all the support that has already been given and shown and can't wait to start doing events with people.

We take undead/blood elfs/dks... at this time we don't take any other races but in due time, we will open up to shamans and druids. NO ORCS.

02/26/2013 11:26 PMPosted by Locc
OOC: This realm seemed to be lacking a Forsaken guild and I decided to take the initiative and make one! I have been very grateful for all the support that has already been given and shown and can't wait to start doing events with people.

Not to discourage you, but Defilers of Arathor have been around for a few months now. Primary undead, RP trying to take Arathi and them creepy lookin ruins from them ogres and such. (Stromgarde) They answer to Galen Trollbane and Sylvanas kinda by default. Lots of PvP happening in Hillsbrad to since they have claimed Tarren Mill their home and since Keepers of Stromgarde kinda want to keep their home for them selves, its been fun.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7923693487

Like mentioned, do not want to discourage you. So I wish you the best of luck.

Edit: Spelling be hard in the AM
02/27/2013 07:10 AMPosted by Imfernal
Defilers of Arathor

Only Forsaken guild recognized in the RP-PvP world here on Dream we take seriously.

Unless... You know, you get numbers. And be considered a threat.
Ah yes, The Defilers of Arathor. I would first off like to state that anything I say in this post is not meant as disrespect towards the Defilers in anyway. I have RPed in passing with Teirvel and Mormin, and there is a mutual respect between each guild.

The reason why I did not join the Defilers and chose to create the Plaguebringers, is because I do not wish to restrict my guilds RP. They are the Defilers of Arathor, it says it in the name, I do not wish to be restricted to those boundaries, or for my guild members. Not every forsaken RPer will wish to serve Prince Galen Trollbane or to be in Arathi. The Plaguebringers is an alternate to that. Maybe I chose the wrong words when I said "This realm seemed to be lacking a Forsaken guild" but that does not mean I do not recognize the Defilers.

In the future, I would ask, please refrain from posting/advertising about other guilds in my recruitment thread.
((Best of luck, Locc! Shame we aren't on the same continent to fight each other, but I'm sure I can manage to put together an "away" mission or two to accommodate.))

Only Forsaken guild recognized in the RP-PvP world here on Dream we take seriously.
How fortunate we are that you do not speak for the whole realm.

Good luck to you, Locc.
((Good luck to you and your new guild! I hope to see a lot of great things from y'all. :> ))
We all serve one queen...
...but we don't all serve one purpose.
One would be surprised how some goals align
Mmm, plague))
No treaties shall be signed.
THE AGE OF THE LIVING HAS COME TO PASS!
About damn time.
Hehehehe...as long as there's blood to be shed. Let us create a symphony of death!
((Good luck. ^.^))
(( Can't wait to see what this guild brings! You have Smulg's support all the way! Just hmu if you need an extra axe with you on the battlefield.! ))
Victory for Sylvanas!
((Thinking of having a PvE aspect, if anyone would like to raid or dungeon. Please let me know.))