Ghostcrawler & Watcher Live, 1 p.m. PST

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
I've been booking and facilitating interviews with Cory Stockton, Dave Kosak, Tom Chilton, Greg Street and Ion Hazzikostas all week (Tom's interviews are all being recorded this afternoon). Check out the interviews that are already available in our patch 5.2 round-up. And stay tuned! We'll be adding more interviews as they come in. ;)
03/01/2013 11:50 AMPosted by Captcaveman
sorry i got better things to do then watch a dev who refuses to speak in forums.
You would have to actually read the forums to see his posts.
It's good to see you're hard at work Zarhym
Oh boy... guess Id better get ready for a volatile night on the forums.
03/01/2013 12:27 PMPosted by Snowfox

You say that like it's a challenge or something.

Hmmm... The sign up page for the chat thingy seems to be broken for me, guess I won't be taking part this time 'round.

Isn't it sad that is the reality of things?

You posted, that's enough to get the trolls and those with green envy riled up.

Its Friday night. Lets the kiddies rage all weekend and don't even look at the forums until Monday.
03/01/2013 12:56 PMPosted by Frostbringer
Its Friday night. Lets the kiddies rage all weekend and don't even look at the forums until Monday.

Or, just continue to forum. Let the rage happen, just gotta stay afloat in the sea & it's easy. :P
Oh yea? maybe we can get some straight answers today on why they insist on making FoTM classes.

Rouges will be just like warriors were in 5.0-5.2

I would really like to know why they fix one problem and create another.

And what are they going to do about every man for himself the human racial? it scaling with the new tyrannical gear will be worst than it is now, just making humans that much more powerful in pvp.

I agree with this. Racials need to be something fun that doesn't give an edge to pvp or pve.
It's kind of funny seeing as the only alliance racials that can compete with the horde pve racials is the Pandarens food buff and they're neutral to begin with.

They should just make EMFH baseline and give the alliance racials that don't suck in comparison.
OK I'm on why am I still staring at a blank screen??? Should've started 3 minutes ago.
03/01/2013 01:01 PMPosted by Osteology
It's kind of funny seeing as the only alliance racials that can compete with the horde pve racials is the Pandarens food buff and they're neutral to begin with.

You really need to take a look at the alliance racials miss I-can-heal-20%-of-my-health (and don't even compare it with touch of the grave because ours it's a pre-set amount).

What I'd like to ask Mr. Street is why he's so intent on making frost pve viable as if the end game boss was old Raggy and making it ridiculously OP for pvp while breaking fire and arcane rendering them useless.

Also why again resto druids will remain in their pvp overlords position while disc priests are still in a terrible condition.

You really need to take a look at the alliance racials miss I-can-heal-20%-of-my-health (and don't even compare it with touch of the grave because ours it's a pre-set amount).

Over 15 seconds. With a 3 minute cooldown. Yeah no. I would rather have Touch seeing as it at least procs extra damage + healing. Not to mention Touch has a 20% chance to proc with a short cooldown.
We're live now!
The only reason I am on the forums now is because I am at work, LOL Once I am at home, I will be playing. "Come on people, get a life, it's Friday night. Don't waste it on the forums....PLAY WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :)
Ick. watching but that aussie accent that lady has is gonna make me have to get the transcripts and read them instead. Uggg...