Rate the transmog above you!

Paladin
8/10, shield and weapon are a tiny bit off.
9/10 I'm calling you feathers.

shh my names not red, i am totally a pally.
You're a DK, I do not want to rate you :(

Anyone know of any decent 2h weps to go with this set?
I've always love the pally T8 gear. Shield is a little small for my taste, but still lookin' good. 8/10
^ your a scary looking space cow! :O

8.8/10

be sweet to me, i just dinged 90 yesterday :D (i forgot to my mog my shoulders back to Justicar :/
Meow! :3
Daisy you look like a true femnon Blood Knight.

9/10 <3 :D
You're a DK, I do not want to rate you :(

Anyone know of any decent 2h weps to go with this set?

I am NOT a DK! Look at how paladinish my gear is.

Also my 2hand matches your set.
If a pally dies and is brought back by the litch king, then regains free will and wants to go back to the order... I should go to the RP forum.

Right?
Full set, Red Cata, very nice, good Sword to match, 9/10.

To whoever grades my set, 2 major issues, my Sword xmog in game shows a huge holy glow, and my belt xmog shows a Libram on it, sucks you cant see those things in Armory : \
I like almost anything from classic wow especially that sort of pally gear. 8/10
8/10 pretty cool char u got
9/10 took the wrathful set and added your own helm along with a neat sword and tabard. I like.
Royal! 10/10 for even having a good name. You're all shiny and golden without sticking to a single cop-out pally set, and it's really neat. Even got the arathor tabard. You beast.

Meanwhile my aesthetic is a total about-face to yours :S. I gotta look as scrubby and muddy as possible, and I intend to keep this going no matter how awesome this paladin's real gear gets.
Royal! 10/10 for even having a good name. You're all shiny and golden without sticking to a single cop-out pally set, and it's really neat. Even got the arathor tabard. You beast.

Meanwhile my aesthetic is a total about-face to yours :S. I gotta look as scrubby and muddy as possible, and I intend to keep this going no matter how awesome this paladin's real gear gets.
9/10, you got that fledgling soldier look, one who right now isn't great, but can become even greater, and knows no bounds. (that sounded corny, but that's the impression I got).

9/10, you got that fledgling soldier look, one who right now isn't great, but can become even greater, and knows no bounds. (that sounded corny, but that's the impression I got).
8/10. Very nice look. I was always a fan of Immolation. But it's not completely original. Plus, the lack of the matching helm kinda ruins the look slightly. Overall, nice.
Mvp: 7/10
The shoulders are a little too bright compared to the pants, gloves and boots. The sword doesn't really match the transmog either. Eye patch is always awesome though.
What keeps happening to peoples eyes? Ive noticed a startling influx of ocular injuries in the past year or so in this game. You guys need to be more careful.

Don't run with swords, you'll poke your other eye out.