We are having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Prev 1 2 3 4 13 Next
02/27/2013 07:01 AMPosted by Sweetpeaz
my wife is going to have a baby soon any suggestions on a name? :)

Congratulations and best wishes!! You're life will never be the same...and that's a great thing.

This. It's going to be a lot different, and it SEEMS negative, but all those gushy emotions and hormones we have keep us going and give us a drive to protect and nuture our babies. It's beautiful.
Illidan because kindergarten will not be prepared mwahahaha
When my wife and I had ours I suggested a simple naming convention.

The first one could be called This One, the second That One, and any subsequent we could name them all Daryl. She was not amused. ;-) This was after a few months of name selection.

Remember how kind and compassionate children were when you were growing up. /sarcasm Also remember who will be picking out your retirement home eventually. Choose wisely. :D
and guys its a boy

02/27/2013 06:55 AMPosted by Lastfantasy
but shes thinking about jaina

O.o

Congrats....

=)
Stay away from WoW related names. If it's a boy, name it after your wife.
<--
?..
Lorenzo McFisticuffs von Matterhorn
Well Congrats to both of you :)

I'd pick something simple & easy. Please don't pick a ridiculous name like the celebrities do (e.g Mowgli, Paxx or Kevin Bacon )
But of course that's just my opinion, so don't let it intrude on your decision.

Oh come on! Who would name their child Kevin? Sheesh!
02/27/2013 06:46 AMPosted by Babelon
Garrosh Hellscream (Hellscream will be his middle name)

You beat me. :(
02/27/2013 06:44 AMPosted by Lastfantasy
my wife is going to have a baby soon any suggestions on a name? :)

Congrats! My cousin used our Great Grandma's name for his daughter - Ella. I wish I would have thought of that! Choose a name that you love - and don't be afraid to recycle names from previous family members. :D
Arthas Lightbringer "Your Last Name" GUCCI
in honor of mop something sort of chinese sounding
Do it right. Start by naming this child Greed. Then with your next one name it Envy. Now to finish this plan you will need 5 more children but the result will be glorious. Continue down the list, Lust, Pride, Sloth, Wrath, and Gluttony.

Now to complete the plan you must raise them all to their namesake. For example, give Greed everything they want and Envy NOTHING at the same time. Sloth you can chain to a bed and Wrath beat severely for no reason. Gluttony you can just put at the kitchen table and feed while Pride should be coddled and put as #1. As for Lust, well, you can use your imagination there. Do this and you'll still be better than 50% of the parents out there anyway and will be the talk of the town!
Go'el. Go'el The World Shaman Smith.
did you get these names from full metal alchemist

The Bible?
Diaper filler.
Do it right. Start by naming this child Greed. Then with your next one name it Envy. Now to finish this plan you will need 5 more children but the result will be glorious. Continue down the list, Lust, Pride, Sloth, Wrath, and Gluttony.

Now to complete the plan you must raise them all to their namesake. For example, give Greed everything they want and Envy NOTHING at the same time. Sloth you can chain to a bed and Wrath beat severely for no reason. Gluttony you can just put at the kitchen table and feed while Pride should be coddled and put as #1. As for Lust, well, you can use your imagination there. Do this and you'll still be better than 50% of the parents out there anyway and will be the talk of the town!

<3

I adore you. And they can call you Father in that endearing way only a homuculi knows how.

/sigh