FREE Spirit beast and rare pet help (soon)

Hunter
Keep checking these forums in a few days, because I will be making post about helping hunters obtain rare pets, including spirit beasts.

Like many of you, CRZ has made me very angry when it comes to obtaining the older-rare pets. I pretty much hate CRZ anyway, but that is another post for another day. I found out about two servers which are free from CRZ, so I paid $25.00 and moved my hunter to another server. I know some people may see this as ridiculous, but people spend way more money on a lot less. Consider it my "blizzard store" purchase, haha.

Once I got to my new server, I flew over to Grizzly Hills and tamed Arcturis almost instantly. Zul'Drak, Gondria was also waiting, along with Skoll. Loq. was not up, but it could have been the time at which I checked, came back a few hours later at the top of the hour and he was there. So, in a matter of 1 hour spent flying around, I got all the spirit beasts from wrath. The Hyjal ones were just as easy.

Coming from the world of CRZ and trying to get these pets, I know the pain you have all been going through. So I am going to be opening the server doors to allow hunters in for pet taming. My server may not approve, but these pets are simply lying around waiting to be some hunters pet, make use of their spawns I say! I am not looking to profit off this, simply help out the community. The more hunters who come in, the less which will be camping the CRZ spawns.

Here is how it will work, when I hit level 90 (2-3 days from now) I will make a post saying free rare beast taming. Simply throw up your battle tag along with the pet you want. I will fly over and see if it is up. If it is, I will invite you to group and viola, you got a new pet, hassle free. The times for these posts will be evenings and possibly very late at night. Anywhere from 6pm PST - 5 am PST.

Look forward to giving a helping hand to the hunter community in the coming days!
03/03/2013 11:06 PMPosted by Gillhunter
Something doesnt seem too right about this...

If you ever tried taming a spirit beast since the addition of CRZ, it will be a godsend for many people.
Considering the posts on these threads, I thought people would jump all over this. Guess I won't waste my time...
Murzol, I'm definitely interested in obtaining a spirit beast. I've been unable to get any thanks to CRZ. I'm honestly not picky as to which one I get. I'd prefer Ban'thalos but I'll take what I can get. You are the hero these forums need. Just not the one it deserves. My battle tag is carnage#1705. Thanks in advance!
I'll pick it up, but could they have picked a worse animal than a porcupine?
03/04/2013 02:13 PMPosted by Rämmstein
I'll pick it up, but could they have picked a worse animal than a porcupine?

look on the bright side, at least it wasnt another spirit cat.
This is pretty cool, as I'd like to trade Magria for Arcturis. I want the bear look for a tenacity spec spirit beast when I run two of them for WotLK and Cata raid solo fun.
I love this! I hope I can work with you in the near future!!
This is almost exactly what I did, same server too. Just had someone Cross-Realm me to Venture Co. Boom, sat and chatted, Skoll.

Venture Co. is completely empty at the highest of times.
sigh.. its no fun when people are cheating like this.. where is the excitement? its just not rewarding when you play the system like this.

for all of us who actually put work into our tames and spent hours and hours camping this is a slap in the face.
sigh.. its no fun when people are cheating like this.. where is the excitement? its just not rewarding when you play the system like this.

for all of us who actually put work into our tames and spent hours and hours camping this is a slap in the face.

/slap

You brought this upon yourself.

Why is it a slap in the face? You'll still have your better looking spirit beast...are you really going to argue over a porcupine pet? srsly....If anything that pet would motivate me to go camp a rare instead.

Why is it a slap in the face? You'll still have your better looking spirit beast...are you really going to argue over a porcupine pet? srsly....If anything that pet would motivate me to go camp a rare instead.

nono, im not talking about procupines im talking about server hopping onto a noncrz server to catch an sb. easy because that server is always dead

nono, im not talking about procupines im talking about server hopping onto a noncrz server to catch an sb. easy because that server is always dead

It's not cheating, at all. Who cares if it's easy? Stop trying to be a special snowflake. CRZ wasn't implemented until the end of Cata/Beginning of MOP, and you could literally fly up to a spawn point and see SBs up all the time before that.

You are not entitled to be declaring who can have a spirit beast, when, and how they get it. Stop acting like it. You are not the SB Police.

Oh, you mean like how you and I got our rare tames before CRZ went live? Oh yes, what a challenge. *snickerfits*

I don't blame anyone for cicumventing the stupidity that is CRZ. Sholazar Basin is a 24/7 hunter ragefest now. Everytime I pop by for there for ore or motes I get whispered about who looking I'm looking for. (No one; though I admit I'd for kill Loq for Frostbitten if by some slight chance I fell over him again.) Bleah.
Please continue with this, I've been trying to get Skoll for the past 24 hours and literally no luck because of the crz :'(
Seems like the interest has picked up, yes I will do this still :)

Should be 89 tonight, in 2 nights expect a post. Hope I can help you guys catch those beasts which have eluded you!

PS. to those complaining about this, as "cheating." CRZ has made it beyond impossible to get some of these pets, Arcturis in particular because he has a fixed spawn.

Camping to get rare pets pre-CRZ =/= Camping to get them today. Everyone and their mother has NPC-scan, before only the hunters seemed to use it.
I have 5 spirit beast , but i would be interested in this because im sick of Arcturis getting killed on me or walking up on his dead carcus.