FREE Spirit beast and rare pet help (soon)

Hunter
Murzol how often are you on early in the morning, i start playing at about 6a.m central , so i guess that would be 3.am pst?
Finally a good samaritan ! By the way I suggest you to prioritize 90 hunters with NO SB at all, currently people who are collecting ALL SB for skins are helpful like the CRZ is... My battletag is L33tG3ND#1400 I have no Spirit Beasts at all and been trying to get one since I'm level 74. I'm only looking for 1 beast to keep the rest for others. I'm looking for a cat skin so either Skoll, Ankha, Loque, Magria would do it ! I'll be on around 3:00 PM PST, thanks in advance!
I'm definetly liking this idea since i hate camping for loque'nahak made the mistake of not being spec'd bm back in wotlk when i saw him so i just killed him lol but yea if anyone who has him and sees him add me my battle-tag is valetheion19#1576 i'm on alot so hit me up if hes up, thanks in advance.
The other spirit beast were not impossible to get, it's arcturis who is hard , thats the only one im interested in. i have gotten 5 the hard way. my battle tag is mothergue#1798.
sigh.. its no fun when people are cheating like this.. where is the excitement? its just not rewarding when you play the system like this.

for all of us who actually put work into our tames and spent hours and hours camping this is a slap in the face.

everything in my stable I camped/earned, all on a high pop server.

applesauce.
Many thanks to Thera from Venture co for her help. I managed to catch both Loque and King Krush in 5 minutes last night after camping all day in the CRZ jungle. :)
03/04/2013 08:44 PMPosted by Xialla
h, you mean like how you and I got our rare tames before CRZ went live? Oh yes, what a challenge. *snickerfits*

lol not me sir ive spent a good portion of my gaming time sitting around for spawns, ive only been playing for about a month - wasnt here to see what it was like before crz. i just like catching them its my favorite aspect of the game.
03/04/2013 08:44 PMPosted by Xialla
h, you mean like how you and I got our rare tames before CRZ went live? Oh yes, what a challenge. *snickerfits*

lol not me sir ive spent a good portion of my gaming time sitting around for spawns, ive only been playing for about a month - wasnt here to see what it was like before crz. i just like catching them its my favorite aspect of the game.
03/05/2013 08:53 PMPosted by Prisile

Just because you like 'catching' these pets, does not mean other people enjoy wasting a majority of their time camping a pet that many other hunters are camping. A lot of people don't have endless hours to spend sitting in one spot or checking multiple spawns (not saying you do), so understand the issue that CRZ is causing.

Something you may enjoy, others may not. So don't act like this is cheating, when Blizzard put these sort of loopholes for a reason.
Yes I know this thread is a month old, but I want to know if you're still doing this. Can't find a PM feature (probably isn't one) so I can't just message you. Been trying to get Skoll for a while and every time I fly around I see at least 2 or 3 other hunters, and they're all from other realms.
I'll pick it up, but could they have picked a worse animal than a porcupine?

Surprisingly, they don't seem so bad after a while. I personally like the red one because it's an awesome color, but that's beside the point. What i'm saying is I felt the same way when they came out, but now that I have one I actually really enjoy it.
Hey is this still going out of curiosity, I would like to get Skoll myself. if it is how do I get in?
07/31/2016 12:35 AMPosted by Shavadalio
Hey is this still going out of curiosity, I would like to get Skoll myself. if it is how do I get in?

kek
kek?
I got all mine within 5 days even with CRZ....it's not that hard friends...you just have to give up on your life XD But I'm serious, I got all of the SBs within 5 days after I boosted my toon to 100, including Cata and Northrend SBs
If your still doing i woukd like to catch loque and the one in zul drak
10/10/2016 07:51 AMPosted by Kèelow
If your still doing i woukd like to catch loque and the one in zul drak

These zones are now CRZ. They were updated maybe a year or two ago.
I'm very interested pls help me look for King Krush and/or Loque.

Gressi#1483
If you need a spirit beast just tame a mana saber, it counts as the same thing