Hair on website disappeared

Website Bug Report
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
It's the Dr Phil hairstyle, WTF. Hopefully maintenance fixes it
im black
This is my bank toon, who is identical to my main Palvarosa.

I changed the hairstyle to the one with 5 ponytails aligned front to back, held by metal bands. The metal bands are visible, but not the hair.

I'll try out other hairstyles later to see if I remain bald on all of them.
I, too, am uncomfortably bald.
Sure am glad I have this helmet on.
My... my beautiful boar tails! *sob*
Selling [Rogaine] 500g per, PST
LOOK AT MY GLORIOUS, LOVELY BRAIDS! HAHAHAHAHAHA
As an update here, we are looking into this. Some other bugs took priority and HotS launch got in the way a little bit but I'll be looking at this one over the next few days. We're also going to do an update to the assets used for the renders which possible might fix this as well.
As an update here, we are looking into this. Some other bugs took priority and HotS launch got in the way a little bit but I'll be looking at this one over the next few days. We're also going to do an update to the assets used for the renders which possible might fix this as well.

It would be much appreciated! It's always nice to report something and it actually get taken care of!

Thank you!

I very much appreciate the update. I'm looking forward to when this bug is fixed.

**Rubs inexplicably bald head.**
This just happened to me recently too i race changed from tauren and have been bald for the last few days, doesn't matter what hairstyle i have or helm i have i am still bald =(
Fem Trolls are getting the worst of it...as you can plainly see..
Same problem here, on every character.. :x

any word on those armoury poses while we are at it, hell- just steal the code from the figureprint guys.

http://www.figureprints.com/wow/
*rubs head*

*squeak* *squeak*

Especially with your helm.

Yowzers.

And I thought I had it bad.
03/21/2013 05:22 PMPosted by Táeyeon

And I thought I had it bad.

We fem trolls must unite! D:
<3! :3 I miss my hair