Hair on website disappeared

Website Bug Report
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
I've tried most of the hair styles, and a different color. Still, no hair.

I'm looking forward to a resolution of this problem.
My hair also disappears but it's a little different.
My hair shows up when I hide my helm but when I display my helm and log out, my helm does not display and I have the hair that shows up underneath the helm. It's pretty creepy. So until then, the helm stays hidden.
It's bizarre that the ponytail holder is still there and the hair isn't.... ;) Took me a while to figure out what that *was*.
My hair!

:(
It's bizarre that the ponytail holder is still there and the hair isn't.... ;) Took me a while to figure out what that *was*.

You no take candle?

Anyway, I may try out another hairstyle in-game because Aliok keeps complaining that I "look hideous" due to my severe baldness with my current style. It won't bring back the hair, per se, but I'll at least have a little less baldness.
I want my beautiful hair back!
My orc on my trial account shows up as not having hair.
yea i lost my hair too QvQ . hopefully this bug will be fixed soon!
and i just discovered that all characters who lost their hair are orc and troll. LOL what a troll.
umm i miss my hair ! ;)

thank you blizzard ❤
It's been nearly a month now since my hair disappeared.

I'm so glad I still have it in game.
This is a bit embarrassing. D:
This is a bit embarrassing. D:

How did you get the weird elf overlay on your bald forum avatar? When I mouse over it, a small image of your avatar appears.
I think I look alright bald..I wouldn't mind my braided Mohawk back though...
Blizz please provide an update.
try changing hair color, worked for me
STILL BALD Ive tried everything getting a haircut changing back, its been like this since 5.2 hit and they just said wait. well Ive been waiting and its almost 5.3. can i please have hair? do i need to pay more money? seems like the only way to get attention.
try changing hair color, worked for me

^Worked

edit : until i change my hairstyle

>.>
Blue, we want an answer.
Oy, still shorn.
I know this a somewhat older thread, but any updates on the situation?
=(