The Arms of Pandaria: PVE Arms 5.4

Warrior
Prev 1 5 6 7 24 Next
O.K. I think I'm about to get the Shado-Pan Assault Trink http://www.wowhead.com/item=94508, so which would be best with that
I just have several options available and I'm not sure which to take.
The problem is that I only have the two I have equipped. Next week Im going to buy the Shado-pan Assault one and use it with my DMF one. Was just curious if I should still go for the Orders.
If you don't even have Lei Shen's Orders, don't bother. Keep your 2/2 DMF trink and either buy the VP one or wait til you get an RPPM trink from lfr.
a useful macro for those who are talented in these abilities, helps your DpS a lot during aoe and even single target fights.
/castsequence reset=3 Avatar, Skull Banner, recklessness, Bladestorm

press the macro 3 times to activate everything but bladestorm, if you want bladestorm press it 4 times. all this macro does is make it easier to access your spells without having to put them in separate spaces on your bar. keeps everything neat and tidy, if your able to keep an eye on the CD's
a useful macro for those who are talented in these abilities, helps your DpS a lot during aoe and even single target fights.
/castsequence reset=3 Avatar, Skull Banner, recklessness, Bladestorm

press the macro 3 times to activate everything but bladestorm, if you want bladestorm press it 4 times. all this macro does is make it easier to access your spells without having to put them in separate spaces on your bar. keeps everything neat and tidy, if your able to keep an eye on the CD's

That's 100% the wrong order to use those abilities in. Reck lasts longer than skull by a tad more than 1 GCD; use reck, then either MS or CS to get a higher chance of your burst output being augmented by enrage.
I haven't been Arms since I first hit 90 (somewhere back in November/December). Would the new changes to the rotation and abilities make it hard to pick back up assuming I can get a new 2h weapon?

Thanks!
What would be the better upgrade for me?, the trinket from shado-pan assault, http://www.wowhead.com/item=94508

or http://www.wowhead.com/item=95128, i plan to get both eventually, i was just curious what everyone else would go for first

thanks in advance!
What would be the better upgrade for me?, the trinket from shado-pan assault, http://www.wowhead.com/item=94508

or http://www.wowhead.com/item=95128, i plan to get both eventually, i was just curious what everyone else would go for first

thanks in advance!

The Bracers are probably going to give you the most DPS increase.
Where does the Sha-Touched weapon fit in? Is that really inferior to the ToT weapon?
Thanks for the guide - very helpful.

I've been fury since I hit 90. My item level in my dps gear is 494, so I decided to go arms as it'll be a dps increase. Anyway, I'm pretty clueless on how to play this spec. My question is, is what you gave a rotation or priority? I usually have 3+ overpowers available, so if neither MS or CS is up I end up spamming those as I interpreted your guide as a priority. Is this correct, or should I be slamming right after I use an overpower? Thanks.
Whats the best add on to help watch CS?
I have a quick question. How much haste is to much haste? I'm sitting on 22%, and while its cool I can get my swing speed to under 3 seconds I am wondering if there is a soft cap.

Also Beautox, I used ellipsis to help me watch CS.
Whats the best add on to help watch CS?

Weakauras, bro. Either progress bar or icon; it's incredibly intuitive, just make sure for icon you click "Show cooldown". On the trigger page, don't forget that you want it checking your target, not you, and that it's a debuff, not a buff. Then just click the bar/icon around your screen however you like. I use it to watch my enrage too; it hurts to throw down a CS window early when I have 20 seconds of a trinket proc to play with and BT hasn't crit for me.
Probably a bit less for arms, actually, but then again without needing BR for RB you can save it to guarantee an enrage-loaded CS twice a minute.
Thanks for the guide - very helpful.

I've been fury since I hit 90. My item level in my dps gear is 494, so I decided to go arms as it'll be a dps increase. Anyway, I'm pretty clueless on how to play this spec. My question is, is what you gave a rotation or priority? I usually have 3+ overpowers available, so if neither MS or CS is up I end up spamming those as I interpreted your guide as a priority. Is this correct, or should I be slamming right after I use an overpower? Thanks.

If you have 3 Overpowers up you're probably doing something wrong. You should have 2 up at max in a perfect scenario.

Rotation priority came from SimC and the very helpful Warriors I mentioned in my first post.
03/31/2013 04:56 PMPosted by Curoar
If you have 3 Overpowers up you're probably doing something wrong.

MS - Dragon Roar - CS - Overpower - MS, now you have three.

Shouldn't consistently be having three though, except during Execute phase.

. My question is, is what you gave a rotation or priority? I usually have 3+ overpowers available, so if neither MS or CS is up I end up spamming those as I interpreted your guide as a priority. Is this correct, or should I be slamming right after I use an overpower? Thanks.

Everything's a priority. There are no true rotations anymore in this game.

And yes that's correct.