Error #113

Technical Support
03/04/2013 06:53 PMPosted by Cäution
No you should be fine.:)
we still would have to do there na maint tonight ?
03/04/2013 06:54 PMPosted by Necro

From what i understand those whos are sea accounts are being affected now, only some are tho we just got unlucky.:/
03/04/2013 06:49 PMPosted by Sandsinger
I spoke with a GM who verified that I am classified as being under the SEA region. She also mentioned that Aussie users are "moving towards the SEA region as opposed to the NA region".

I hope that doesnt mean that I wont be able to play on the NA servers...cause all my friends are on there..which is why I joined wow..my running mate is an american

You can play on the NA servers no problem. In fact with WoW you don't have a choice ;)

That's the thing though. There is not a chance in a million I will ever play on anything other than North American servers. All my RealID and Battletag friends are there across all Blizzard's games.

I want my account reverted to being the North America account it always was. But apparently this can not be done.

Yes. Two maintenances now, SEA (Battle.net) and US (the actual games). At completely different times. Lucky us.

Reverse this silliness Blizzard, I beg you.
ffs this is just a load of !@#$ how can they have it set up that we get a full 24 hours of maint i want compo for there %^-* up
Some consistency would be nice.

One blue saying lasts 8 hrs. Another blue saying 3 hrs.

https://twitter.com/bluspacecow
not happy bizzard
Goes off ...sulking to Second Life..would rather play wow any day..instead of SL

or better idea... go and annoy general forums
Im really confused. my account is NA. im in Australia, but my Battle.net is the US one, not the SEA one.
03/04/2013 07:11 PMPosted by Shinsox
Im really confused. my account is NA. im in Australia, but my Battle.net is the US one, not the SEA one.

same here...even my authenticator came over from the states....I have one alt on oceana...but since there are no RP servers there...I dont play there anymore
Hmmm.....

Idle thought : Those who can't login. Have you tried switching to a free VPN like Hotspot Shield and then logging in ?

Probably won't work but i have a gut feeling about something and can't test it myself as I've mistakenly updated my wow install ahead of time.

The maintenance is scheduled to run for 8 hours and it started at 11:00 am PST. These times can always change.

*blinks*

8 hours ?

learn to read, MVP

"8 hours starting from 11 am PST"
that means it shouldve been finished 20 minutes ago
Some consistency would be nice.

One blue saying lasts 8 hrs. Another blue saying 3 hrs.

I would prefer a straight answer to, but they did say "times may change". Going to have a nap then.
I would like an accurate answer. Friends wanting to play with me but that's not happening today. :/
i guess we wont be able to play for 24+ hours because of this !@#$

again, why cant it coincide with the patch??
i guess we wont be able to play for 24+ hours because of this !@#$

again, why cant it coincide with the patch??

It's VERY frustrating and I would like to have been notified!! It's pretty dumb and disrespectful of oceanic players...
Is it going to come back at ALL before WoW maintenance? Im sure a lot of us have things to do before it comes out :/
03/04/2013 07:54 PMPosted by Xaxas
Omg Blizzard how could you. I have to cap valor points now and upgrade my weapon. HOW COULD YOU.

The point is, that I won that weapon in a raid last night, and it was of a lesser ilvl then another weapon I had, but I planned to upgrade it today BEFORE the patch was released and they take the upgrade vendors away. Simply put, me rolling on it caused drama in my raid team. The weapon is still better then what I had, but by upgrading it, me rolling need on it would deifnitely have been justified. Now, not as much. The point is, if the patch is released before I can get the valor I need to upgrade it, then that's pretty much a slap in the face really as the weapon isn't THAT much better than the other weapon I had.

The point is, that if I had known there was some big oceanic maintenance I would have logged on at 3am IMMEDIATELY and got the valor BEFORE they shut down the servers, as I would have known in advance what was going on.
Not really gonna be happy starting patch 5.2 with an ilevel 507 Elite weapon. What's the point of that?
Do something about this Blizzard.