Kicked from IWC, Joins AV, Kills Sylvanas.

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
Kag, there is a mass exodus occuring. I'm sure you've read dumber things than me saying that if Hax10 grows and allys with <flag> and <AV> they could easily take down IWC. Stop being a !@#$%^-*!@# and accept that alliance is about to put up a fight
03/05/2013 09:28 AMPosted by Tinkenborf
http://bit.ly/166buoC

better version

http://bit.ly/TQnliJ
Kag, there is a mass exodus occuring. I'm sure you've read dumber things than me saying that if Hax10 grows and allys with <flag> and <AV> they could easily take down IWC. Stop being a !@#$%^-*!@# and accept that alliance is about to put up a fight

Alliance allying

Lol
You just dont get it do you...We take down IWC just fine..I dont want them to die out nor should ANYONE that likes WPvP...If the cash cow dies we wont have another horde guild that will come out and play..there is no real replacement atm.

So tl;dr IWC dying is a BAD thing for the server get over yourselves.
it's ebb and flow, you think that IWC is the ONLY horde guild to ever cause opposition to alliance? Someone else will come along
03/05/2013 12:58 PMPosted by Morsmordre
it's ebb and flow, you think that IWC is the ONLY horde guild to ever cause opposition to alliance? Someone else will come along

No they are not but they are the only one that can field numbers at almost anytime of day..you want them to die because you dont like them maybe you should build a bridge and get over it as I would rather the server stay active and a place to be on the WPvP scene as that provides more fun for the server and gets us more Xfers.

You are also someone nobody has heard of that was only in the guild short of a month...my point stands
No one is trying to kill IWC(well maybe except a few). We just need to be able to bring #when they bring #
Thats fine and dandy but to many people are talking about "killing" IWC and getting rid of them..why on earth would you want to kill the cash cow?
03/05/2013 01:02 PMPosted by Kagrenàc

No they are not but they are the only one that can field numbers at almost anytime of day..you want them to die because you dont like them maybe you should build a bridge and get over it as I would rather the server stay active and a place to be on the WPvP scene as that provides more fun for the server and gets us more Xfers.

You are also someone nobody has heard of that was only in the guild short of a month...my point stands

I'm not a nobody, I'm KoS!
<Dirty Mike and Da Boys> was a better Wpvp guild than IWC just last expansion... that said, IWC is good for the server ATM. I'm more interested in whether or not <Alliance Vanguard> can get its !@#$ together now that they added Helladin. I hope so. Would make things more interesting.
BTW /agree that HAx1000 or whatever and AV need to get on the same page. You guys are doing the same thing in a game where Active Member Size trumps all. Join forces and you might be a force.
<Dirty Mike and Da Boys> was a better Wpvp guild than IWC just last expansion... that said, IWC is good for the server ATM. I'm more interested in whether or not <Alliance Vanguard> can get its !@#$ together now that they added Helladin. I hope so. Would make things more interesting.

We got the will, now we just need to do it. I said we because they don't act 12 or 35 and I feel like a good fit.

BTW /agree that HAx1000 or whatever and AV need to get on the same page. You guys are doing the same thing in a game where Active Member Size trumps all. Join forces and you might be a force.

Ironwolf Clan and Vengeance Granted didn't work out too well, I've got a few good people on real id that add a nice little flair to any fight. It's nice to be on a side with better players than me.

We got the will, now we just need to do it. I said we because they don't act 12 or 35 and I feel like a good fit.

Whats wrong with acting 35?? With the way people on this server act like little kids that someone stole their lollipop from, you should be glad there are people here that act intelligently, reasonably and maturely.

To use context that i have learned i this game, people get way too butthurt over stupid stuff.
Helladin still #1 World
Helladin still #1 World

You heard it hear first. Just want to remind everyone I didn't say it!
My hunter says hi. <3

Your mage friend REALLY wants me dead.
My hunter says hi. <3

Your mage friend REALLY wants me dead.

He's a killer. #Yolo
Y ARE WE ALLYING. WE ARE THE ALLIANCE. WE SHOULD DO THA.....oh wait
Haha dude, i totally wrecked you on thunder isle dailies.
I thought it was a wannabe
Haha dude, i totally wrecked you on thunder isle dailies.
I thought it was a wannabe

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/200/420/BRTky.jpg