[H-PVE] Metric System - LGBT Friendly - 5/13H

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 2 3 4 20 Next
Fingers crossed for Heroic Horribledon this week!

We're also looking for a social officer! :-)
3 Day Progression Team - 1/12H Throne:
Wednesday/Thursday 6:30PM-9:30-10:00PM Server Time (PST)
Looking for one tank - non-Blood DK is ideal, but we'll consider exceptional players.

Due to some RL issues, we're going to be opening up recruitment for one tank seeking heroic progression.

If you're interested in playing at a high level and have the skill to do so, please apply regardless of gear levels. For the right player, we'll help gear 'em up.
Come get in the face with Metric System!
Come see me use guild chat as my personal play-by-play blog as I do dailies and LFR!
Come see me use guild chat as my personal play-by-play blog as I do dailies and LFR!

AUTOBOTS OR DECEPTICONS K GO

How are Autobots like Monks?

THEY BOTH ROLL OUT!
05/01/2013 08:27 PMPosted by Taldin

How are Autobots like Monks?

THEY BOTH ROLL OUT!

I hate myself for laughing. I really do.

05/01/2013 08:08 PMPosted by Kulu

Autobots mainly, but some of the Decepticons have been pretty interesting in Transformers Prime and the recent comics.
Have a couple of leads, but still looking for someone! :-)
Recruiting an exceptional DPS for our Havoc team as well.
Come pew pew with us!
Come pew pew with us!

I might have drank a bottle of wine last night. Alone.

WHERE WERE YOU?
I went to bed early like a responsible, boring adult. I'm the worst kind of person.
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.
What makes a good man go neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?
What makes a good man go neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?

Tell my wife I said, "Hello."
What is all this nonsense?
What is all this nonsense?

Whatever it is, you NEED to buy matching boots next week.
Still looking for a DPS? Transferring to WRA to play with friends, but interested in High level progression.
Still looking for a DPS? Transferring to WRA to play with friends, but interested in High level progression.

We are! If you are interested, please toss an application on our website. :-)
Is it safe?