New BOA gear?

General Discussion
I heard there will be new boa gear you can get with JP but don't see it on the patch notes, did they scrap that idea?
Not sure.

I feel like sometimes, they don't add all of the changes to the patch notes, so maybe still keep an eye out for that!
The requirements for the new BOA gear are terrible and to make it even worse, the gear is only for lvls 1-85.
The requirements for the new BOA gear are terrible and to make it even worse, the gear is only for lvls 1-85.

Do you have a link for the costs/requirements? (particularly the tanking shield).

Thank you...
i heard you can upgrade current boa gear to go to 85, the ones with the level 80 maximum with jp
i thought it was supposed to be automatically upgraded for all boa to be 85 from this patch

Because the new expansion is levels 85 to 90.

o.O

Why would you need an xp boost in the NEW expansion?

It's new....

Besides that, the gear USED to be level 1-80. Would you rather it stay the same?
http://www.wowdb.com/items?filter-patch=16408&filter-quality=128

Sorry if I'm thick but I don't see a JP (or whatever) cost for it listed.
03/05/2013 11:16 AMPosted by Amberlynh

Because the new expansion is levels 85 to 90.

o.O

Why would you need an xp boost in the NEW expansion?

It's new....

Besides that, the gear USED to be level 1-80. Would you rather it stay the same?

Because lvling in Pandaria is a drag, or at least the very least, allow flying in Pandaria for characters under lvl 90 if you've done it before

Lvling from 80-85 isn't that hard btw
They should make it where u can cross realm ur BOE gear..
Adventurers can now upgrade old heirlooms by turning in the item and paying Justice Points or Darkmoon Prize Tickets, converting them into versions that provide benefits up to level 85. Note, the upgrade process will remove all enhancements on the heirloom.

From the patch notes.
http://wow.mmosite.com/news/01062013/patch_52_new_heirloom_items.shtml
From the official patch notes:

Adventurers can now upgrade old heirlooms by turning in the item and paying Justice Points or Darkmoon Prize Tickets, converting them into versions that provide benefits up to level 85. Note, the upgrade process will remove all enhancements on the heirloom.

I did not read anything about "new BoA" gear.
From the official patch notes:

I did not read anything about "new BoA" gear.

There were apparently spell plate and off-hand heirlooms supposed to be implemented in this patch. They were talked about quite a while ago.

This seems like something they'd leave out of the notes, honestly. We'll have to wait until the servers are up to know for sure.
they should also bring back more jp during dungeons