Best MMORPG For Rogue Class

General Discussion
Hey, sorry to bring this up if it bothers anybody. I have not played WOW in quite some time. Is it still the best MMORPG?
Specifically, for the Rogue Class? I happen to like the Subtlety stuff and PVP. But, liked to hang out and just wait on raids on Stormwind too, to fight.
I am quite the loner, but had the intention to raise another Rogue from the start as I would need to relearn the game anyway, to join a PVP guild and compete (if possible, down the line).
I have raised two other Rogues to (then) maximum levels.
I see many other games out there. So, please, don't be upset that I ask.
I don't care if they nerfed the Rogue (so, I heard). Nerfs come and they go.
Rogues have been getting nerfed, but they're coming back finally.

Brofist to all the rogues with all their antics and ninja cappin' and !@#$.
Rogues are going to be one of the best classes for 5.2. Also, from my perspective it is one of the best MMORPG out there. I can't say it's the best since I haven't played all the mmo's out there. That's just my opinion.
rogues r currently most fun pvp class in the game for messing around. dont believe me? i love rogue class
One of the reasons I like WoW is because it is the Warrior style done right.
I don't play many other MMO's, but I did give GW2 a shot...

It had its highs and lows. As far as their "thief" class, which is often synonymous with rogues or assassins, I felt it just didn't compare to my rogue (who is still sitting at 85, but I love regardless).

In comparison, they use the same combo point/energy system, albeit in a different way. Although they had some cool moves/abilities that put the (imho) lame melee attacks of the rogue to shame, my main gripe and ultimately the reason I did not care for the GW2 thief is that their stealth ability(/ies) are a CD and is not a static thing. Although it can be argued that that is accordingly, because they are thieves, and not specifically an assassin/rogue (although to me, in the genre, they are more or less the same darn thing)

That's all I got for ya. I couldn't tell you how rogues are in WoW now, as I haven't touched mine since MoP came out.
Thief in GW2 is awkward compared to WoW's Rogues.

Example:
The Thief's most damaging attack is when you attack someone from stealth. Only way for you to enter stealth is to A) Land 'Vanishing strike' type move. Or B) Use a sizeable chunk of one of your resources with a relatively long cooldown. Plus your stealth only lasts for about 3 seconds. That made it so if you are unable to kill it in GW2's closest thing to mixing Killing Spree and Shadow Dance (albeit with more button presses) you'd be !@#$ out of luck and just have to resort to flailing on the keyboard until your stealth-granting move and follow-up burst damage come back off cooldown.
Awe, thanks everyone! Guess I will raise another wow rogue!!! Now, I got to figure out a name (always hard). Vingtsun will be gone (deleted) soon, if anyone wants the name, check back in a week. FYI, it means beautiful springtime and is the name of the so-called founder of the martial arts system that Bruce Lee first learned from Yip Man.
Also, FYI, great movies (IP Man I and IP Man II with Donnie Yen).
Thanks again!!!