the new dino hunter pets

Hunter
Wow should make the (Skysreamers) tamable

They have the New Devilsaurs as (Ferocity-Damage)
The Direhorns as (Tenacity-tank)
Why can't they make Skysreamers (Cunning-Damage)
aint nobody got time for dat

Silly DK

Revenge of Sweet Brown!
I feel like when you learn the "dinomancy" skill you should be able to tame a skyscreamer to fill in as an "exotic" pet.
Well, if you use the Dire Beast talent, sometimes it summons one. So... who knows.
Agree with OP
I agree that the Tome of Dinomancy seems like it should allow you to take more than just a Direhorn. It should be called Tome of Direhorn otherwise.

Oh lawd someone's barbequein dinosaurs!
03/07/2013 07:19 AMPosted by Taterdotz

Oh lawd someone's barbequein dinosaurs!

I went to get a cold pop and got chased by an elite devilsaur. Plus I got bronchitis.
Well, if you use the Dire Beast talent, sometimes it summons one. So... who knows.
I noticed this too. I'm getting my hopes up, don't let me down Blizz. :)
Shhhhh, if we pretend we don't want it we might get it. Need to be quiet though. We got cool stuff. I see the crabs shadow following me. LoS'ing nerfbat for now but he stealthy and sometimes I can't see where he's hiding.
I have an issue with this. Dire Beast should only call a beast that you can tame. First time I saw one of the beavers in Townlong Steppes get called I tried to tame one. No dice. During new dailies, one of the Sky Screamers gets called, again, can't tame. Frustrating as hell. This is just the tip of the inconsistencies I find in this game. Don't even get me started on skinning inconsistencies.
the spell dire beast on ilse thunder and gaints some times sommons a sky screamer
Yea......more pets........God pets are g@y.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoJJOrR4wj8 You sure fit the DK role bro
"hey bubble!! LOLUMAD BRO AT MY ANIME HAIR AND ADD"
Damnit crendor, Hunters are not girls, loot !@#$%s and gold farmers.