Cosmetic search in AH

General Discussion
theres a cosmetic search option under armor in AH now

what items are going to be there? I dont get any results right now
I was wondering about this too.
Same here though not like a worgen would need lipstick.
Probably items specifically for Transmog, hence cosmetic.
Maybe they're planning on adding more items that exist solely for Transmog, like the Farmer/Shadow-pan hats.
Maybe they're planning on adding more items that exist solely for Transmog, like the Farmer/Shadow-pan hats.

most likely but It's odd that they'd add the search before any items were added or without making any mention of it or its purpose. Unless I missed something. that's definitely a thing that could happen
Wasn't there a "dead" search section a long time ago that had nothing for it?
This new search option has me wondering..... I did notice that the new Thunderking trailor had a female human npc that had Different color bangs and the rest of her hair was blonde. Dyes maybe? Would be nice if we could color certain things on our toons.
This new search option has me wondering..... I did notice that the new Thunderking trailor had a female human npc that had Different color bangs and the rest of her hair was blonde. Dyes maybe? Would be nice if we could color certain things on our toons.

dyes would be great

I'd change everything from gold to pink

and then be especially upset I dont have the:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/50250
What im figuring, is it might be External items. things that stick out, Like the lock wings for the BC PvP set, but that's just a guess.