[A] <Ashes> 10 Man Guild Recruiting

Kel'Thuzad
Ashes is now recruiting competent and reliable raiders for 10-man progression. We are in the early stages of progression due to many of us having returning to the game recently.

In the past we have been at the top of progression on Kel'thuzad.

Progression
We are only 9/12 in the new raid, but hopefully will get some more kills this week.

Raid Times (PM, MST) (If you're not on MST, use http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc)
Tuesday- 7:00 - 11:00
Wednesday- 7:00 - 11:00
Sunday- 7:00 -11:00

Recruiting:
Healers-
Considering Any Class

DPS-
Boomkin
Mage
Shaman

Tank-
DK
Paladin

If you are exceptional at your class and a quick learner, then we want you. We will always consider any class as long as they excel.

Applying
Take note that length of application, apparent time spent, and how well you convey your answer (i.e. speak English and try to use proper punctuation and grammar) WILL ALL BE CONSIDERED!

If it looks like you spent 4 minutes on your application and we can barely read it, you will be automatically denied. We all spend money to play this game so don't waste our time, but more importantly don't waste your own time. We want smart, skilled, and dedicated players.

To apply, visit: asheskt.wowstead.com

PST Savataged, Ripp, Yuki or Runarc in game for more information.
Looking to pick up one more for our raid roster, either a healer or a dps.
03/16/2013 12:13 AMPosted by Savataged
Looking to pick up one more for our raid roster, either a tank, healer or a dps.
Looking to pick up one more for our raid roster, either a tank, healer or a dps.
Bumpity. Need One More of Anything.
Bumpity. Need One More of Anything.
Bump. Looking for one of anything.
I don't like apping :( QQ, my mage is Rdeeps 500 ilvl
I don't like apping :( QQ, my mage is Rdeeps 500 ilvl

Our application takes two seconds :| if you can't manage to fill it out, you probably aren't reliable enough to raid.

Still looking for one of any role, check out OP for class details.
Bumpity BumpBump.
Is there still a spot open in the raid group?
Holy bumps batman.
We're 8/12 now and still need 1 GOOD healer.