Zul'jin
1 2 3 5 Next
-Mists of Pandaria Normal Progress:
World: 4/4 (Galleon, Sha of Anger, Oondasta, Nalak the Storm Lord)
Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6 (The Stone Guard, Feng the Accursed, Gara'jal the Spiritbinder, The Spirit Kings, Elegon, Will of the Emperor)
Heart of Fear: 6/6 (Imperial Vizier Zor'lok, Blade Lord Ta'yak, Garalon, Wind Lord Mel'jarak, Amber-Shaper Un'sok, Grand Empress Shek'zeer)
Terrace of Endless Springs: 4/4 (Protectors of the Endless, Tsulong, Lei Shi, Sha of Fear)
Throne of Thunder: 12/12 (Jin'rokh the Breaker, Horridon, Council of Elders, Tortos, Megaera, Ji-Kun, Durumu, Primordius, Dark Animus, Iron Qon, Twin Consorts, Lei Shen)

-Mists of Pandaria Heroic Progress:
Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6 (The Stone Guard, Feng the Accursed, Gara'jal the Spiritbinder, The Spirit Kings, Elegon, Will of the Emperor)
Heart of Fear: 4/6 (Imperial Vizier Zor'lok, Blade Lord Ta'yak, Garalon, Wind Lord Mel'jarak)
Terrace of Endless Springs: 0/4 (X)
Throne of Thunder: 1/13 (Jin'rokh the Breaker)

-Mists of Pandaria Achievement Progress:
Mogu'shan Vaults: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better..., Straight Six
Heart of Fear: Timing is Everything
Terrace of Endless Springs: Who's Got Two Green Thumbs?
-Cataclysm Normal Progress:
Baradin Hold: 3/3 (Occ'uthar, Argaloth, Alizabel)
Blackwing Descent: 6/6 (Magmaw, OmNom Trons, Atramedes, Chimaeron, Maloriak, Nefarian)
Bastion of Twilight: 4/4 (Halfus, V&T, Council, Cho'gall)
Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2 (Conclave, Al'akir)
Firelands: 7/7 (Beth'tilac, Lord Ryolith, Shannox, Baleroc, Alysrazor, Majordomo Staghelm, Ragnaros)
Dragon Soul: 8/8 (Morchok, Warlord Zon'ozz, Yor'sahj the Unsleeping, Hagara the Stormbinder, Ultraxion, Spine of Deathwing, Warmaster Blackhorn, Madness of Deathwing)

-Cataclysm Heroic Progress:
Blackwing Descent: 6/6 (Chimaeron, Magmaw, OmNom Trons, Atramedes, Nefarian, Maloriak)
Bastion of Twilight: 5/5 (Halfus, V&T, Sinestra, Cho'gall, Elementium Council)
Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2 (Conclave, Al'akir)
Firelands: 7/7 (Shannox, Majordomo Staghelm, Lord Rhyolith, Alyzrazor, Baleroc, Beth'tilac)
Dragon Soul: 8/8 (Morchok, Warlord Zon'ozz, Yor'sahj the Unsleeping, Hagara the Stormbinder, Ultraxion, Spine of Deathwing, Warmaster Blackhorn, Madness of Deathwing) + Full Clear 0% Nerf

-Cataclysm Achievement Progress:
Blackwing Descent: Keeping It In The Family, Achieve-a-tron, Parasite Evening, Silence Is Golden, Full of Sound and Fury, Aberrant Behavior
Bastion of Twilight: The Only Escape, Elementary, The Abyss Will Gaze Back Into You, Double Dragon, I Can't Hear You Over The Sound of How Awesome I Am
Throne of the Four Winds: Four Play, Stay Chill
Firelands: Share the Pain, Not an Ambi-Turner, Ragnar-Os, Bucket List, Death From Above, Only the Penitent
Dragon Soul: Don't Stand So Close to Me, Ping Pong Champion, Taste the Rainbow!, Holding Hands, Minutes to Midnight, Deck Defender, Maybe He'll Get Dizzy..., Chromatic Champion
Up!
Bump.
Up!
Updated.
Bump
Bumping until we find exactly what we're looking for. :D
Got a priest thing! :D
Alright since our warlock is going to gear and level his monk to heal we need a DK or Hunter still.
My hunter friend is xferring so I guess we don't need anything! Thanks everyone.
Updated.
boo :)
Up
Updated.
bump
Up
Thank you for responding to my forum post I'll contact you later for details
Bump!