You face Lord Andry Byrne.

Moon Guard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ-QLl5qjLg

Bow down, peasants.
All I could think of is TRIFLING GNOME, YOU FACE JARAXAS!
Hit it spot on with where I get my yell macros.

TRIFLING LITTLE BASTARD! YOUR IGNORANCE SHALL BE YOUR UNDOING!
I would test myself against you, Lord Andry.

..Provided my class wasn't nerfed this patch, that is.
.Provided my class wasn't nerfed this patch, that is.

haha, what
Annnnnnnnnndrrrrrrrrrrry I keep asking you to fight me but you doooooooonnnn't!

Fiiiiiiiiight meeeeeeeeee!
haha, what

Best response.

Bow down, peasants.

Stax continues polishing his sword, muttering under his breath, "That's a nice title you're holding there, a shame if something were to happen to it..."
silly alliance. Heres how you make a death knight lose, pour salt on him. preserves the body and immobilizes it. AND rusts the armor too!
Plus, death knights are slugs.
You face Lord Andry Byrne.

This will not end well. :(
03/07/2013 12:58 AMPosted by Battlemaiden
.Provided my class wasn't nerfed this patch, that is.

haha, what

WW monks just got a 10% nerf on their damage stance

20% -> 10%

Bow down, peasants.

Lord Byrne was a beacon of hope in this, a time known for indistinguishable heroes and villains. Some said he was the judge and the jury for those that wished for their place, their time to be known. The Lord was the truth etched in the stone of lies and in such bold proclamations, it was unsurprising that he was something of an enigma; elevated to godlike status by those he protected.

Children of the Grand Alliance regaled tales of their beloved Lord Byrne as a celestial being wielding a savage blade of justice; and while this aided them in sleep each night? Elsewhere on Azeroth, the same man was painted as a vision of terror and violence as a reminder to those of the Horde that dare wish to disobey orders. The Lord Byrne was both saint and boogeyman, choosing the mask that fit the occasion best each day.

While many wished for such an honor to be bestowed upon them, the grim reality was that such lauded praises and backhanded compliments were earned through blood and steel. This was what was often lost on the voyeur, wishing for the perceived power and prestige the Lord carried upon his shoulders.

Was this a gift or a burden for the man? One would never truly know, for the question was not to find his ears; in this time or the next.
CHEE

UM

ROO
Lord Byrne was a beacon of hope in this, a time known for indistinguishable heroes and villains. Some said he was the judge and the jury for those that wished for their place, their time to be known. The Lord was the truth etched in the stone of lies and in such bold proclamations, it was unsurprising that he was something of an enigma; elevated to godlike status by those he protected. Children of the Grand Alliance regaled tales of their beloved Lord Byrne as a celestial being wielding a savage blade of justice; and while this aided them in sleep each night? Elsewhere on Azeroth, the same man was painted as a vision of terror and violence as a reminder to those of the Horde that dare wish to disobey orders. The Lord Byrne was both saint and boogeyman, choosing the mask that fit the occasion best each day.While many wished for such an honor to be bestowed upon them, the grim reality was that such lauded praises and backhanded compliments were earned through blood and steel. This was what was often lost on the voyeur, wishing for the perceived power and prestige the Lord carried upon his shoulders. Was this a gift or a burden for the man? One would never truly know, for the question was not to find his ears; in this time or the next.

Alor being top notch princess as always. Much <3 dear.

Edit - Apparently I suck at quoting.

haha, what

WW monks just got a 10% nerf on their damage stance

20% -> 10%

This. They hotfixed in a nerf. Coupled with the Rising Sun Kick nerf it's pretty terrible. You could argue that the mastery changes make up for these nerfs but in a PVP environment no monk has the time to get to 10 stacks.
http://www.wowhead.com/spell=116844/ring-of-peace-nyi
One spell isn't going to magically make up for that many flat nerfs. They also reduced the energy regeneration rate. Besides, how long do you think Ring of Peace is going to go unnerfed as it is?
Not long. It still currently pacifies people so they can't vanish or roll or intervene/leap out of it.

It's going to be nerfed and Blizzard won't compensate monks in PvP because they're in a good spot in PvE
One spell isn't going to magically make up for that many flat nerfs. They also reduced the energy regeneration rate. Besides, how long do you think Ring of Peace is going to go unnerfed as it is?

One spell is going to magically make monks more viable, yes.

It's going to be nerfed and Blizzard won't compensate monks in PvP because they're in a good spot in PvE

Like frost mages!