Enjoy ring of peace, in this state

Monk
On the PTR the cd used to be 2 mins, nobody took it because leg sweep on a 45 sec cd was just way better. You're not gonna see the CD nerfed when it's competition is leg sweep aoe 5 sec stun on a 45 sec cd, it's been tried with a 2 min and failed.
03/08/2013 11:46 AMPosted by Salle
You all are terrible and should reroll, monk is the easiest class in the game to play.

03/08/2013 11:21 AMPosted by Salle
Maybe they can't handle a monk and should reroll to something easier like a DK or WAR.

What?
Lol I was just gonna post about that same thing Pennyling. Just ignore him he obviously just keeps digging a bigger hole for himself.
No WW monk should be getting kited by a rogue lol EVER......It is incredibly easy for a monk to stick to a rogue all day long. If you can't you can not and should not be playing a monk. That being said with ROP and healing with chi wave and healing spheres and dispel harm if you are losing to rogues find another class to play. WW is a face roll win against rogues.

lol clearly you haven't learned how to play a rogue and your posting on a lvl 1 toon to hide ur amazing rogueness. I said good rogues can kite by using our small hit box to an advantage. Yes rogues my have a hard time kiting a monk but with paralyzing psn spam with shuriken toss plus sprint and if you hop back and forth in a zig zag motion it is easy to escape alot of the WW monks attacks. Try it sometime before you talk in absolutes about how monks should reroll if they cant solo a rogue. I was actually talking about BG experience i had earlier in the day. Yes 1v1 i might be able to **!!%!!@ a rogue easy however it can go both ways if the rogue saves his burst. The damage rogues can put out now are amazing. Maybe ur spec is wrong and you should try some other tactic's. Like dont open with all ur CD's on a monk before RoP is used then vanish and blow him up right when RoP is down? rogues have good escapes and monks dont have any bleeds and if you dont have the dot from blackout kick which doesnt last very long you should be able to get away and reset very easy. Most monks forget to dispell psns and get that sneaky stun off alot.

hes most likely trying to troll since we are talking in absolutes all people that log on the rogues posting on a random lvl 1 toon usually are.
So I just found out and tested that RoP doesn't even interupt healing so I think for WW pvp Leg Sweep is the way to go. Just better situationally.
So I just found out and tested that RoP doesn't even interupt healing so I think for WW pvp Leg Sweep is the way to go. Just better situationally.

This is true in most cases unless the comp you're running is stun heavy. For MW RoP is the clear cut best choice.