Only have 1 work order on my farm

Quests
I didn't mention this on here days ago because I didn't think it was unusual, but after doing some research about the new work order dailies for the farm, it appears that I should have more available. But for the last three days, I've only had one of the work orders available: Dominance Point. Why don't I have dailies for any of the other factions on my work order board? Is there something I need to do to unlock the others? I can't find information about this anywhere.
I think you need to be revered or exalted with the other reps to get their work orders.
I think you need to be revered or exalted with the other reps to get their work orders.

Not exactly. You just need to be far enough along to have unlocked their dailies. So to unlock like the August Celestials and Shado Pan work orders you have to be revered with Golden Lotus. Etc. Etc.
Ah ok
Nope, I get 3 work orders on this character and am not revered with any of those factions. The closest would be honored.
03/07/2013 11:36 AMPosted by Flatspriest
Nope, I get 3 work orders on this character and am not revered with any of those factions. The closest would be honored.

It doesn't have anything to do with the rep you have. It's only when you unlock the daiiles. Like I have my august celestials one open and I'm only friendly.
Man wouldn't it be great if they had old reps like Gelkis Clan Centaur, Ravenholdt, Shen'dralar, Silverwing Sentinels and The League of Arathor on there! I'm already Exalted with the 5 reps currently offered!

Off to make the suggestion on General!
Add Ogri'la to your list, Giresse. I'm STILL putting off those dailies and it's three expacs later. >.<
Add Ogri'la to your list

I've been halfway through Revered for 5 years.
906/6000 into Friendly :(

I die a little inside every few months when I try to go up there and start collecting those shards and start dailies again. Just can't bring myself to do it. That and Keepers of Time. The Black Morass makes my soul hurt and grinding that until exalted... /shudder
The only reason I did it when BC was current was because it was a decent source of gold at level 70. It's actually a little more annoying these days, especially the wrangling, since you have to plan your attacking to not one-shot them. The "Simon Says" game makes me shudder, too.
But I've been doing the dailies for Order of the Cloud Serpent, and there's no work order for them

Nope.

I have four and am only revered with golden lotus.

Ah, yeah. What the guy said about unlocking makes sense. I do have August Celestials unlocked, etc.
Wish the new factions were on the work order pole. Or yeah, old ones. Firelands would be nice - the raid rep where you have to only kill bosses (like Molten Core rep) and they're still not solo-able for me. Or AQ rep, that one's soloable but just get lost in there every time.

<-- This one's exalted with all. Except the Hou'jin (daily Utgarde Pinnacle runs) So nothing to do! (got lots of other things to do though)

ps. Alts who just turned 90 get Cloud Lotus only, unless they quested Dread Waste then they see Klaxxi too (only way to get work orders for Klaxxi at all). Others will show up eventually.
I had Cloud Serpent dailies unlocked before the patch even came out, I'm revered at 4440/21000. Yet, no Cloud Serpent Work orders!

What gives?

Some Nat Pagle work orders would be nice too, since that's incredibly annoying...
Not all MoP factions have work orders. I don't think Cloud Serpents, Anglers or Lorewalkers do. (Oddly enough though, although their rep works very differently from most factions, Lorewalkers can be championed. So can the Anglers I think, if you're that sick of fishing.) Neither does the Black Prince, or the 5.2 factions.

You *can* get work orders for factions that you are 999/1000 Exalted with, but it's kind of pointless. You still get gold, but IIRC it's far less than the market value of the same veggies.