Beasts of Fable bugged?

Pet Battles
I'm working my way through these and am not getting credit for defeating Ti'un the Wanderer (the turtle in Townlong.) I have won several times with at least 1 pet alive in the end.

Anyone else having trouble with this? Are there any work arounds? (I've already tried disabling mods and logging in/out of the game.)
Well being that I (and others) have the red panda I have not seen this issue myself :(
I just defeated Gorespine twice now, even got 6 Lesser Charms the 2nd time but no quest credit for the defeat.

I tried logging off and on and still nothing.

Ti'un gave me credit just fine though.
Just had this issue with xi'a. Reported it as a bug (pun), and all of a sudden the quest wasn't in my log at all. I already got the panda; it was the daily version, and I had 3 to go.

I was using the semi-questionable Life Exchange strategy though.
I had an issue with Gorespine. Had to beat him three times for it to finally "take."
Same just kicked Gorespines butt and nothing.

Kicked his butt 2ce still nothing. Going for 3!

And still nothing at 3 butt kickings.
I also have not been able to get credit on Gorespine (I was able to do No-No just fine). I'm specifically on the second round of Beasts of Fable quest. I've even received two charms of lesser fortune, but no credit!
PS... I just did it a 3rd time, and got credit. It was interesting that I got credit this time, and NO lesser charm. I wonder if that's the key?
One of my guildies had credit issue with Gorespine.

I've had no issues with my wins not counting though, except the few times my last pet was KOd on the same turn by a DOT effect.
i beat Ti'un the Wanderer in Townlong Steppes and got no credit for beating him in the quest. Beasts of Fable has been reported as being bugged for a couple of days. Why can you nerf things for players in such a hurry but not fix bugs that are setting them back?
i beat Ti'un the Wanderer in Townlong Steppes and got no credit for beating him in the quest. Beasts of Fable has been reported as being bugged for a couple of days. Why can you nerf things for players in such a hurry but not fix bugs that are setting them back?

experiencing this now.
I got the red panda just fine, but when I went to do the daily Nitun was not giving credit.

Edit: apparently the last few hours changed this. I beat her again and got credit, all addons the same and no noticeable changes. *shrugs*
I wonder if there is a pet battle addon that those that are having issues are all using ?

I have done the daily every day (1 stone, 2 pandas, 2 days of nothing so far) with no issues at all (except on friday when it was removed from my quest list but I just picked it back up and it was quick and easy to do again and get the stone I got on Friday).
same issue about 10pm last night. killed nitun about 5 or 6 times. used a few bandages. no credit. exited game, disabled addons, logged back in and killed him again and got credit.
Same here, though I was also using the sprite darter's "life swap" (which someone else had mentioned being iffy) for Gorespine. Killed him 4x and no credit...

(also I'm not doing the daily version of the quest)
This is refering to an old bug where if you left raid or cross-realm groups or sneezed, you would sometimes lose the quest so any kills you got wouldn't count, relogging would get it back.

There's only a daily version of the quest, so if you're killing Gorespine for fun... then I have no idea what bug you're trying to say happened.

Edit: Might not be an old bug, as it's still on the known issues list. Regardless relogging should fix things.
Same here, though I was also using the sprite darter's "life swap" (which someone else had mentioned being iffy) for Gorespine. Killed him 4x and no credit...

(also I'm not doing the daily version of the quest)

Log out, clear your cache folder and try again... Worked for me