Blizzard Jokes!

General Discussion
Post Blizzard Jokes here, you know, the ones they used to give you when you had a ticket and you asked for one right before they left? My personal favorite was "What do you call a bunch of paladins in a tub" "A bubble bath!"
Q/ How many Blizzard jokes are there ?

A/ Only 2, the rest are true storys !

*Note: this work better as a lawyer joke.
"We think ww monks need significant buffs in pvp, and thats what we hope to do in 5.2"

5.2 arrives

lollololol jk.
Blizzard.

That's the whole joke.
wow is becoming a big joke, i bet those people over at eso and the revamped ffxiv are happy and will be willing to take the customers wow has chased off.

You didn't even read the OP, did you?

Anyway...

"I'm no healer, but I'm PRIEST to meet you!"
That one is actually from Uncle Gus, but it stuck in my mind.
what did the healing monk say after the raid wipe? "I tried to get a heal off but i Mist"

from CTR podcast
Three Blizzard class devs went out trick-or-treating one Halloween, dressed as player characters. One was a Prot Paladin, one was an Ice Mage, and one was a Survival Hunter.

The pally knocks on a door, and a lady answers with a pail of candy. "Here be thy candy, brave sir knight," and gave him some candy.

The mage knocks on the door, and the lady opens up again. "Ooh, scary evil wizard," she squeals, feigning terror, and drops candy in his bucket.

The hunter knocks on the door, and she opens it and looks down at him.

She pauses.

"What are you supposed to be?" she asks.

"I have no idea," says the dev.
Pet Battle XP!

Too Soon?
Q/ How many Blizzard jokes are there ?

A/ Only 2, the rest are true storys !

*Note: this work better as a lawyer joke.

A/ Only 2, GC and the dev team
Actually, I'm bailing on the joke. I decided it wasn't very funny. Sorry! :P
Your Panda is so fat, it takes FOUR warlocks to summon him.

This one made me LOL. XD
*relocated*