DinoSNORE: Isle of Giants

Moon Guard
So, after you grab the triceratops book, is this place just for bone farming? I liked the feel of the island, and I was glad that even a scrub in scrubby gear like me could farm the dudes and get the book but I had been hoping when they said, "Hunters will need to learn the secrets of how to train this dudes" they meant it would be like a mini-quest chain or something.

I'm not knocking it though -- I was happy to be able to do it-- just seeing if I'm missing something.

It just feels like it had a lot of potential but no follow-through.
from what I understand it was going to be a quest chain ala warlocks but they scrubbed it at the last minute~

and yeah i was stuck there and got all the pets BEFORE the book -_- lol
Theres super low drop rate eggs off the dinosaurs that can give you a raptor mount if you farm as well.

Otherwise just bones and pets
from what I understand it was going to be a quest chain ala warlocks but they scrubbed it at the last minute~

and yeah i was stuck there and got all the pets BEFORE the book -_- lol

Theres super low drop rate eggs off the dinosaurs that can give you a raptor mount if you farm as well.

Otherwise just bones and pets

Oh, well. Like I said, I really can't complain. It took me about an hour and I got 3 pets and the book. My gear is 450 so I was doing one dude at a time (2 if I used cooldowns) and a belf DK ran by and grabbed 4, killed them and then helped finish mine off.

I feigned death to hide my embarrassment.
I find that there is a lot of fun in just pretending to be a dinosaur with the Direhorn hide costume.

In an amusing visual bug, my offhand weapon hangs off one of the horns as a DW Frost.
I feigned death to hide my embarrassment.

d'aaaaaw
Cant wait to start bone farming. Yes sirree.
Actually, along with the bone farming, pets for Hunters and dino disguise, Oondasta, a new world boss sometimes appears in that big muddy patch on the upper portion of the island.

And he's tough. Very tough. Enough to give hardcore Heroic guilds trouble.
I love that island so much, just sad that it's so crowded, even at the wee hours of the morning I'm on after work. :( I got my tome pretty quickly though, and one of the pets, so I'm pretty happy. Gonna slowly work my way up to 9999 bones.
I love that island so much, just sad that it's so crowded, even at the wee hours of the morning I'm on after work. :( I got my tome pretty quickly though, and one of the pets, so I'm pretty happy. Gonna slowly work my way up to 9999 bones.

I gave my like 10 bones to the troll dude and he gave me two dollars. That is as much farming of bones as I will prob do.
03/08/2013 08:54 PMPosted by Pylsur
doing one dude at a time (2 if I used cooldowns)

heh
I can barely solo 1 stupid baby direhorn.

I watched a belf dk solo 2 big ones and 2 little ones.

Sigh Blood DKs