Buying all books...

Moon Guard
Or other items which are implied to have writing of some form upon them. I'll buy them off you for nice prices. Nothing set in stone right now, but post in this thread or throw me a whisper in game and we can negotiate a good price. Currently trying to collect 'em.

Thanks!
The only book I have is the Saga of Mor'Ladim that you get from the Duskwood quests.
How about some False Documents?
If you got the venomous tome from he posison shop in Stormwind, that has some poison tips.

There is also the water-loged zandalari journal.

There is more I can look up as well.
Are you creating a library?
How about some False Documents?

I'm afraid I already have those. Thanks, though!

The only book I have is the Saga of Mor'Ladim that you get from the Duskwood quests.

I'd be interested in buying that, if it's possible.

If you got the venomous tome from he posison shop in Stormwind, that has some poison tips.

There is also the water-loged zandalari journal.

There is more I can look up as well.

Thanks! I'll have to look into obtaining those.

Are you creating a library?

Basically, yep.
You can get Words of the High Chief from doing the Timbermaw quests in Winterspring. It's mailed to you after you deliver the quest item book to the night elf at Kel'Theril. Not sure if that is something you'd be interested, but it came to mind when thinking of books in game.
Thanks! I have lots of stuff to do. :D
Wouldn't it be sweet if player housing was a thing and you could actually create a bookshelf that you could interact with?
Hit me up in game, Fere. I got a few things you might want.

@Grev. I want armor stands, that I can put a completed set on, and display it. Or something I can place in the world that will desplay one.
I found Iron-Bound Zandalari Journal which I guess is part of some kind of achievement. I didn't vendor it yet in case someone was interested in it for lore purposes.
I found Iron-Bound Zandalari Journal which I guess is part of some kind of achievement. I didn't vendor it yet in case someone was interested in it for lore purposes.

I got that too, but I sold mine. It was a good read and sold for quite a bit of gold too.