70s thread of Moon Guard is that way

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 20 21 22 26 Next
Hello - I have been a 39 twink for a long time and am interested in entering the 70 twink bracket. Wanted to ask you all a few questions:

- Seems like people stay at 70 even though the bracket is 70-74. Is this due to an actual advantage in the game or is it more of a code of honor?
- Are rogues and disc priests viable in BG's? (My gf plays disc priest)
- For a rogue, is assassination the only good spec or does sub work also? As I'm sure many 70 noobs do, I am dreaming of dual-wielding warglaives.

Thanks for your help.
Hello - I have been a 39 twink for a long time and am interested in entering the 70 twink bracket. Wanted to ask you all a few questions:

- Seems like people stay at 70 even though the bracket is 70-74. Is this due to an actual advantage in the game or is it more of a code of honor?
- For a rogue, is assassination the only good spec or does sub work also? As I'm sure many 70 noobs do, I am dreaming of dual-wielding warglaives.

Thanks for your help.

never heard this before.
Not like every rogue in the bracket doesn't already have double glaives or anything.

With 5.2 its hard to say whats best in terms of 70 vs 74, mostly because of how Blizz botched up the way stat scaling works. However, once you go past lvl 70 you won't be able to create arena teams, so if arenas are a big deal for you, I advise staying 70. Rogues and priests are both viable. Sub works just fine.

Thanks for your help.

- Statistical advantage. Gear scaling reduces effectiveness of the equipment you lose. So it's giving up better PvP gear for WoTLK increased stam gear and a powerful skill or two.
- Disc is extremely viable. Their bubbles are OP.
- Dunno rogues, sorry.

Thanks for your help.

People stay 70 because at lvl 70 you can do arena but to be able to make teams and hop around and join other teams you must stay lvl 70. You can go 74 on an arena team but a 70 must always hold your team and you can never leave it.
Rogues and disc are good in BG's and in arena. Prob a lot more in arena this season.
Idk about the 3rd question as I dont play a rogue sorry. I'm assuming if you're good you can make any spec work.
Huh. Darkmoon Faire bugged. It's still up for some reason.

About the 70 vs 74 thing, it at least used to be generally better to stay at a lower level because your secondary stats would be higher. 100 resilience is "worth" a lot more to a 70 than it is to a 74, for example. Results in a higher percentage. We don't know what this means now, since low level brackets are supposedly having everyone treated like 74s stat-wise (or hit-wise? But hit is broken as !@#$?) No one really has any idea what's going on. Stay 70. You can always go 74 later, but you can't go back. Wish you could.
Huh. Darkmoon Faire bugged. It's still up for some reason.

About the 70 vs 74 thing, it at least used to be generally better to stay at a lower level because your secondary stats would be higher. 100 resilience is "worth" a lot more to a 70 than it is to a 74, for example. Results in a higher percentage. We don't know what this means now, since low level brackets are supposedly having everyone treated like 74s stat-wise (or hit-wise? But hit is broken as !@#$?) No one really has any idea what's going on. Stay 70. You can always go 74 later, but you can't go back. Wish you could.

Lyk dis ef u cri erytim
03/10/2013 11:12 AMPosted by Earthylol
ef u
03/10/2013 12:13 PMPosted by Koukuei
ef u

:) Gingersnaps (:
Layonthose why Draenei over human or dwarf? Not judging, i just want to know your reasoning.
Of all the things that could be considered wrong with the character, you pick the race?

You've got a criticial/run speed meta, 22 stamina to boots, black magic, etc.

Go stand in the corner, grasshopper.

Bonus tunes; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoaUYcwEpSw
Inb4 he flaunts his 2k

E.S. Posthumus <3

http://youtu.be/vbttZVTSJRU
Oh, that is magnificent.

More tunes; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqSeaCj5nIw
Inb4 he flaunts his 2k

Your gear is crap. Sit down.
Of all the things that could be considered wrong with the character, you pick the race?

You've got a criticial/run speed meta, 22 stamina to boots, black magic, etc.

Go stand in the corner, grasshopper.

Be nice
Could i have that 20k you promised, for running you and your buddies through old stuff?

Provided you ever intended on paying, of course. (✿◠‿◠)

Your gear is crap. Sit down.

I'd suggest re-evaluating your own setup.
is this real
is this real
This is just fantasy. ☺