Ret lazy macro!

Paladin
This lazy macro require 2 buttons to use.
button 1:
/castsequence reset=2 Judgment,Crusader Strike,Judgment,Crusader Strike
/cast Exorcism
/cast Holy Avenger
/cast Avenging Wrath

button 2:
/castsequence reset=2 Templar's Verdict,Templar's Verdict
/cast Holy Prism
or
/castsequence reset=2 Divine Storm, Divine Storm
/cast Holy Prism

this lazy macro works on both pvp and pve. The dps is not optmized i bet, but its alright.
You could assign those 2 macro to Mouse up and mouse down...than u just scroll the hell of it.
Dude, delete this now; you're only hurting the Ret community with this crap.
Dude, delete this now; you're only hurting the Ret community with this crap.

Nah you can tell he's going far, don't discourage him.

Good for you OP, you'll be DA GREATEST IN NO TIME!!
They don't even have /startattack, you're an IDIOT
why do i need to add /startattack?
err....looks like ppl dont like it.
Why not just play rift, you can pretend your awesome with only one keybind in that game
Thats not very nice now is it.

Nor is suggesting we use a pair of /castsequence macros.
MOUSEWHEEL TO VICTORY!!!11!!
Needs more Inquisition. But WHEELING THE DEALZ TO VICTORY! seems aight to me.
for optimal dps u dont cast gaurdian and avenging wrath at the same time because gaurdian gives a stacking buff if u wait 10 seconds u get a better use out of the stwo stacked
for optimal dps u dont cast gaurdian and avenging wrath at the same time because gaurdian gives a stacking buff if u wait 10 seconds u get a better use out of the stwo stacked

for optimal dps im pretty sure you dont use mousewheel castsequence macros either:/
The only time I'd use something like this is when dual boxing, and then only for quick and dirty purposes. I used to use a big castsequence macro on my shammy, and I'd just bind that to nearly everything.

Worked fine for leveling while dual boxing just duplexing identical keystrokes to both clients. In that case, the purpose was just to make my little buddy do *something* other than just stand there, without me having to actually setup isboxer for it.
Gross.
lol
Why not just play rift, you can pretend your awesome with only one keybind in that game

Hehe
03/12/2013 11:41 AMPosted by Zaturn

Hehe

Rift's macro system is horrid unless they've drastically changed it from release. I could macro basically everything into one button. If a spell was on cooldown, it would just fall through to the next one.