Bridge Boss, LFR

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
This trash (leading up to Horridon) takes an organised group to defeat. LFR isn't an organised group of players. This is easily the hardest encounter in the first LFR. My experience with this was not pleasant and seems like a massive oversight.

My suggestion; Take away the spirit adds. Making the players dodge to priests and kill the contruct is challenge enough.
The debuff caps at 50% on LFR and you don't even have to dodge the flayers, they don't punt like on normal.
Odd. After wiping once, the LFR group I was in got their act together and downed the bridge part correctly.

Maybe you just got a bad group?
I've been in groups that have gotten through on the first try, and groups that wiped 3+ times. It just depends on the group you're with, I guess.
Oh no;

People in LFR need to think.
Oh no;

shhhh say it isn't so !!!!
Only time I've had trouble with the bridge boss is when a few first-timer dps ran all the way down and aggroed the colossus & 4 ghosts. I think that once everyone knows how to get past it, there won't be anymore wipes on it, just like the bosses in 5.0 lfr.
All it requires is that people wait until those mobs are pulled properly. I think this is well within the capability of any LFR group, unless someone is deliberately griefing.
My suggestion:

Don't be terrible.
You want to nerf the one thing in the entire wing in LFR that can cause groups to wipe?
Oh no;

Well, we're boned.
You want to nerf the one thing in the entire wing in LFR that can cause groups to wipe?

Wow, they sure have a different LFR on your planet.
Take charge of the group that you're in and spam at them how to do it correctly. People without a clue will generally listen to your idea believe it or not. The tanks should pull two of them back to the start of the bridge at a time. Scream at everyone but the tank to stay still and it goes pretty smooth.

All it takes is a knowledgeable leader and it goes smooth
I have seen alot of issues in lfr on the bridge as well. Not because it is difficult in the least, but because people do not listen.

You can pull two at once in lfr with no issues at all. I have both healed & dps in horrid groups, it is zero problems. And since you do not need to really avoid the beams it is really not bad at all.

The problem is people do not want to stay together or stay back. Several times we had all 4 pull or the big add at the end pull as well lol

You just need to yell at people to STAY BACK. Do not move forward at all. Pull everything to the steps.

Because as soon as people get on the bridge idk they panic or what but they just want to run all the way across like an idiot.
I like to drop a Magic Banana on the first part of the bridge, watch someone walk over it, slip on it, and get pushed right off the bridge. Possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen.
I like to drop a Magic Banana on the first part of the bridge, watch someone walk over it, slip on it, and get pushed right off the bridge. Possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen.

You are an amazing person.

I...I didnt think of this.

you are an evil genius.

Wish I hadn't deleted mine. That sounds hilarious.
Really now? Never wiped during my LFR attempt. Killed two at a time as well.

pfft, i've only had one group that could down jin'rohk sofar let alone the bridge.