LFR gear should be buffed

General Discussion
if we have to deal with this level of wiping and wasted time in throne of thunder lfr, the gear should be buffed.
It's already better then normal mode T14, what do you want? Epics HANDED to you?
Item level inflation is getting crazy as it is. Norm and heroics would have to be buffed too.
You think an hour or two is wasted time in a raid? Try whole weeks devoted to a raid, wiping on one boss over and over again, then having to extend the raid just to get past the boss.

Example: Professor Putricide from ICC

If you don't like the amount of times you wipe, leave the raid group and try again tomorrow. You can't expect amazing gear from something that involves less mechanics and you can just que up for instead of having to put a group together to do it. Also the raid just came out, do you seriously want to do something that just involves hitting your rotation and winning? They're actually implementing some real mechanics and awareness back into the raids, it's a good thing.
Really? My guild and I was commenting on how people seemed to be getting the hang of LFR tonight. I mean, we made up 15 of the raid's member and I think another guild was like 7 or 8 of the rest of them. We communicated and swapped strategies and only had two wipes. One of Tortos (tanks mis-communicated who was tanking what) and on Ji Kun because the egg group went to the wrong nest and got too far behind.

I don't see the problem.
LFR gear is fine for LFR and is actually a little overkill.
You think an hour or two is wasted time in a raid? Try whole weeks devoted to a raid, wiping on one boss over and over again, then having to extend the raid just to get past the boss.

Example: Professor Putricide from ICC

If you don't like the amount of times you wipe, leave the raid group and try again tomorrow. You can't expect amazing gear from something that involves less mechanics and you can just que up for instead of having to put a group together to do it. Also the raid just came out, do you seriously want to do something that just involves hitting your rotation and winning? They're actually implementing some real mechanics and awareness back into the raids, it's a good thing.

Putricide was 2 months for us, of 2 days a week, 3 hours a day, nothing but wiping. Take you 30 minutes to get to him, then you would spend the rest of the night wiping. Then the second raid day for the week, nothing but wiping. Lots of gold ot be lost lol.
LFR gear is ilvl 502, 22 ilvls higher than what the raid is tuned for. It's fine. Compare that to MSV LFR (dropping gear only 16 ilvls higher than the raid was tuned for) or HoF/ToES LFR (dropping gear only 13 ilvls higher than the raid was tuned for!) and you'll see it too.

The problem is that almost no one has ilvl 502s right now, much less higher levels, so we don't grossly overgear the encounters in order to completely trivialised what little mechanics are left.

In 4 weeks, we'll all be laughing at how ToT LFR is faceroll.
Radical idea....Maybe the players should get better?
if we have to deal with this level of wiping and wasted time in throne of thunder lfr, the gear should be buffed.

Wiping? out of 2 toons that are geared for it (read geared and not carried) I havent been in an LFR that wipes constantly at some boss. The most is 1 wipe then the next is a kill.
No, you want a better gear, go normal...
Radical idea....Maybe the players should get better?

ain't nobody got time for that
Its a pug group of barely communication peeps with wildly varying levels of gear and usually a few near-afk's.

Basically you go in there and hope you have some overgeared peeps from the prior norma/heroic tier because otherwise odds are that you will build up the determination buff to get the kill.

On top of that the trash is ridiculous in its difficulty and amount. Slugs wasting half the group or more, just slowing it down even further.

There is no feeling of success when you beat lfr. You just look at the time you spent for the worst pve gear for that tier and question whether it was worth it.

This isn't progression raiding. There is no comparison at all to normal/heroic modes. Its just a time sink that has now increased dramatically from all prior lfr's. Normal/heroic exists for the exact purpose of progression and the feeling of success at beating those bosses and receiving great gear for it.

The question is why was this change necessary for lfr? Why does lfr need to take 2-5x longer than it used to for the same "worst in tier" loot?

Its just luck of the q for lfr. Currently the most consistent method to save time is to just get to the boss ASAP, wipe 2-3x on purpose (this only takes about 1-2 minutes each) and then one shot the boss ignoring all mechanics. There shouldn't be a motivation to die on purpose in lfr.
Are you sure you're not just getting bad groups? I've only wiped three times there: two on bosses (one a week) and once on the Spirits just past the first boss (Week 1).
No, LFR gear does not need to be buffed. The idea behind LFR is to make it easier to find a raid. Frankly, it's very, very easy to get into LFR. I can queue with my pvp gear, it only watches item level.

It definitely seems fair to me that the people who actually take the time to form a group they picked themselves, be it a guild, server group, btag friends, whatever, would reap better rewards than the people who decide to go group up the easy way.

Besides this, the bosses in LFR are easier than normal mode last I checked, which really speaks volumes about the quality of the players in LFR.

TL;DR: You don't like LFR? That's just terrible. Make some friends, join a raiding guild, fix the problem yourself.
Yeah it could be bad groups. You are right. Could have far better experience next week.
LFR is fantastic as it is.

No amounts of gear will fix Bad
Epics HANDED to you?
Hasn't this already been done?
Pretty much, chaz. This isn't a legitimate complaint so much as it is people crying for Blizzard to make the game easier so they can keep up with the people who have hand - eye coordination.

The way people on these forums whine, if Blizzard follows even half their complaints, soon enough we're going to be whispering GMs to bump us to level 90 and gird us in full legendary gear.