Rate the monk's transmog above you (3)

Monk
1 2 3 25 Next
Hello and welcome to the third page for monk transmog i am starting the third thread as i want my mog to be seen OH SO BADLY!! i unfortunately cant get a belt or pants if my life depended on it. Anyways please come and show off your epic transmog and don't forget to rate the one above you :)
Have a great time
Dat armory pose makes it hard to rate. 7/10
ugh i hate when it puts you weapons like up in ur grill lol i rate urs a 8/10 im a lil iffy on the helmet but otherwise wonderful
Jinouga: I'll give you a 6.5/10. I don't really like that helm, and there's a lot cooler fist weapons to choose from.

Orisarxe: I can't see your armory for some reason. :(
Should be better now fist i rate yours a 9/10 everything matches even your hair lol wish it wouldnt show me as bald on bnet lol
Zug zug
9/10 I love it. Always been a fan of that axe design awesome that you found a transmog it fits with, and the outfit in general looks great on an orc
Rita 9/10 on color coordination also got that funky cold madina thing goin on nice
7/10 -- Fairly decent color coordination, but needs more work, in my opinion.
Very nice, colors match well enough 9/10
Very nice, colors match well enough 9/10

6/10. Cliche, in my opinion.
8/10 but the eyepatch throws me off a bit
6/10 seems too simple but to some simple is better i guess. Colors are kinda off also.
The last one isn't even capped...
Would love to see what I would rate from the majority. I really wished I could have my fist weapons out at all times though.

Dang forgot I got the malev boots last night, will have to update those.
7/10

Always loved that set though.
Not bad. 8/10.

The brown on the shoulders isn't QUITE right, otherwise it's pretty good. Just not something I'd pick to use for myself.

Yes I know my weapons don't match, you literally never see them, so I'm not spending the gold to xmog them.
6/10, too tribalish for my taste honestly. Although it does go very well with your fur color and I like how your panda looks.

I didn't judge on the weapons, they are fists, you never really see em.
6/10, too tribalish for my taste honestly. Although it does go very well with your fur color and I like how your panda looks.

I didn't judge on the weapons, they are fists, you never really see em.

You get a 10/10 for being a collar popping gnome ninja.
10/10 For being a badass Panda Lumberjack with awesome fist weps. :D Also digging the eye patch.