Rate the monk's transmog above you (3)

Monk
Prev 1 2 3 4 25 Next
7/10 almost when with the same kind of armor.
7/10 I like the artic look, though think the helm could use a bit of changing. Though i'm not the best with advice on this stuff! lol
boosh
boosh

Big chubby bear 8/10
i like it tramadoll, the helm and polearm go well together! 8/10
9/10 Finding use for Hailstorm! THE BEST!
just realized i havent xmogged my belt back after buying malevolent haha, oops!
9/10 the weapons totally make it :)
Sexy Panda 8/10
i love everything but that fist weapon you got and you should find a matching color of that shoulder if it exists 7/10. i kinda expect low rating on mine but please be gentle.
Hmm 5/10
Nako: You almost get a 10 just for that badass pose. /jealous. I'm not sure if I like the shoulders though, but it's hard to see them. The rest looks good! 7/10

My gloves will be brown when I find a pair I like, but for now just tied it in with the belt/band.
Hmm 5/10

;_;
still need my other pvp sword :/
i love everything but that fist weapon you got and you should find a matching color of that shoulder if it exists 7/10. i kinda expect low rating on mine but please be gentle.

Thanks, im using the fist weapon to level since its better then anything else i have and it cant be transmoged to look like anything but other fist weapons.

I agree on the shoulder as well but I have not been able to find one in any other color that works.
Fixxed my shoulders and now they are pure win.
Now need my double tyrann swords for my dual blade of Wizardty

@Chun, Looks awesome..9/10 If there was an option for no shoulders that would be solid.
^ Looks very monk-ish and nice horde colors. 9/10

I tried to stay away from a serious business look
8/10 ^- Very acid tripish