Tear Armor VS Gore

Hunter
Which pet ability provides a bigger DPS bonus?
Raptor - Tear Armor: -4% Armor (up to 12%)
Boar - Gore: +4% physical Damage taken
Tear Armor
For me as BM (and for our rogue), they both roughly provide a 5k dps increase.
If you currently have no source for either, I would probably opt for a Tallstrider, as it's an AoE sunder.
The correct answer is tall strider. It applies three stacks instantly to multiple targets. Personally wish they made the other ones better.
Edit: Incorrect information
Tallstrider sunder immediately stacks to 3. No waiting. As well as sundering every other enemy within 10 yards.
Just tested, and you're right... so it does. I guess the tooltip is misleading.
I'd take a snake for 10% attack speed over either for solo play, though I'm too lazy to go test out the dps increase. For group, it depends on what other buffs are present and which other classes, if it's say 2 casters and you, neither will boost group dps much but 5% increased magic damage will be king.
I'd take a snake for 10% attack speed over either for solo play, though I'm too lazy to go test out the dps increase. For group, it depends on what other buffs are present and which other classes, if it's say 2 casters and you, neither will boost group dps much but 5% increased magic damage will be king.

I use the arcane wyrm model snake since its the buff my raid team is missing and I like the arcane wyrm model better than anything else with that buff.