@Day Warrior Daily Life[Off-Topic]

Warrior
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
Another 30+ wipes on Tortos. I hate fights like that. It's all reliant on that one person kicking and if they screw up, GG.

Had one attempt where we got to like 10%, should have had it there but we screwed it up at the end.

God I hate this boss. Makes me want to just ragequit.
TMW does everything, it just has a slight learning curve.
Well, I finally got a Lei Shen's Final Orders.

TOO BAD IT'S NORMAL AND LIKE A 200 DPS INCREASE OVER MY SKULLRENDER.

Oh well, 28.49% crit unbuffed. I'll allow it.

Pfff! 31.24% with these 2 items equipped ^_^

CMON IRON QON AND TWINS DROP ALL PROT TOMORROW!
03/17/2013 09:07 PMPosted by Ranikotar

Pfff! 31.24% with these 2 items equipped ^_^

CMON IRON QON AND TWINS DROP ALL PROT TOMORROW!

WELL EXCUSE ME MR THUNDERFORGED PRIMORDIUS TRINKET.
So, I think I'm going to become a Dental Hygienist.

yup.

Teeth........and stuff.
03/17/2013 10:06 PMPosted by Robishi
So, I think I'm going to become a Dental Hygienist.

If you do your job well and educate your patients, you won't have any patients.
Isn't that assuming patients WANT to be educated? Seriously, 'MERICA. Also, don't dentists have like the highest suicide rate in any career or something?
11/12! qon was easy after figuring out p1, and consorts...is a joke. we 2 shotted it. should have lei shen next week.

broken my 4 piece, probably a dps sidegrade but 1.5 minute reckless was annoying me to no end.
Well, I finally got a Lei Shen's Final Orders.

TOO BAD IT'S NORMAL AND LIKE A 200 DPS INCREASE OVER MY SKULLRENDER.

How in the hell did I get one before you did :P

Because we never, ever, ever saw it aside from the first week when Mel got hers.

:(

STILL NO SHIELD BTW. GAME STILL HATES ME.
Pfft who uses addon's anymore?
Pfft who uses addon's anymore?

Everyone? :p

Yesss we require more troll transmogs.
OH YEA! Man, didn't get to raid thursday night due to people not showing and not having enough people to fill the roster. =/ So we are going at it tonight, hopefully, pretty sure we will down Dark Animus and swiftly move on.
Isn't that assuming patients WANT to be educated? Seriously, 'MERICA

Proper Americans will force education on others about any subject they desire, whether they want it or not. It's the American way, and it's why our education system is so grand. Look at our success rate!
12 hours later and I'm still kinda peeved at our nonstop wiping on Tortos. I'm not the only one either, lot of raging went on and me and another melee were whispering each other in frustration. I just don't get how we're getting stonewalled by a boss many consider the easiest(or one of the easiest at least)in the raid. Driving me batty. Probably not even gonna bother logging into the game today.

Sooo...we got snow today. Well, only like 1/2 an inch. Only in D.C. do you get snow two days before Spring. Sigh....so sick of winter. Can we get some 60+ temperatures please?
12 hours later and I'm still kinda peeved at our nonstop wiping on Tortos. I'm not the only one either, lot of raging went on and me and another melee were whispering each other in frustration. I just don't get how we're getting stonewalled by a boss many consider the easiest(or one of the easiest at least)in the raid. Driving me batty. Probably not even gonna bother logging into the game today.

Sooo...we got snow today. Well, only like 1/2 an inch. Only in D.C. do you get snow two days before Spring. Sigh....so sick of winter. Can we get some 60+ temperatures please?

Just designate one person to be the kicker, that's what we did and he's pretty easy now. (our ret paladin ended up doing it)
Probably not even gonna bother logging into the game today.

If you have a raid today I would log in. I mean I hate letting down my teammates. Also have more than 1 kicker for the baby turtles. Like the main kicker and if they are too far away you have set person to be back up. Also make sure your ranged are dpsing the turtles >bats >boss. Me and the rogue do Bats>Boss, and avoid the turtles. We don't want to cause extra healing when it isn't needed. We also had at least two turtle shells ready for his sand breath.
Well this is just wonderful! I can only log onto 1/11 toons on AP because he's in stormpeaks and not in Org or Pandaria... -_-