Any Hobbies besides WoW?

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Prev 1 2 3 4 9 Next
action figure/toy collecting
rping with friends but we don't use wow characters
and other video games like Awesomenauts and Bloodbowl when I'm not up for WoW....and sadly I just reminded myself I haven't done the dailies in 2 days. Shoot.
That's really cool Gerart!

Nice that is really cool also.

Hopefully the actual drawing turns out at the same level or better. =P
and other video games like Awesomenauts and Bloodbowl when I'm not up for WoW....and sadly I just reminded myself I haven't done the dailies in 2 days. Shoot.

I haven't done dailies in...

...Uh, when did I do the dailies last...

Hrm.
03/14/2013 09:21 PMPosted by Gerart
That's really cool Gerart!

Nice that is really cool also.

Hopefully the actual drawing turns out at the same level or better. =P

I haven't done dailies in...

...Uh, when did I do the dailies last...

Hrm.

I was doing the Dominance Point Dailies but I stopped and now I don't have the gold to afford the mount anymore. :'(
I wish I had time for more than one hobby!
I love it. =3

Well thank you Ger ger.

I draw a little bit, just finished this practice today:
http://girault.deviantart.com/art/Dragon-Anthro-359536634

Definitely more complex than mine.

http://supadupadog.tumblr.com/image/45258423598
Guitar, bass guitar, singing... that's probably enough, lol.

I know what you mean. I'd draw more but for my free time it is either guitar or WoW.

Yea I need to get my hands on a bass so if I ever get serious with making music.
I teach Shaolin kung fu (Just got my master rank last year after 28 years); I ballroom, Latin and swing dance; and I'm a semi professional magician. I love having other hobbies. I find people who don't have hobbies and actually make time for other things besides work are very very boring. If you don't have time .. sleep less. Anything past 6 hours is being lazy. ;)
Here's one I recently did. I was pleased with how it turned out.

http://i.imgur.com/ZzlEdi7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/86Y2cdy.jpg
I was doing the Dominance Point Dailies but I stopped and now I don't have the gold to afford the mount anymore. :'(

I did them for awhile...but I just can't make myself care now.

Mindlessly grinding quests is why I'm NOT levelling more alts.

(I say that, but now I really want to play my warlock. FFS.)
Definitely more complex than mine.

http://supadupadog.tumblr.com/image/45258423598

Yours seem to have more feeling than the ones I do.
I play RPGs. I (finally) finished my first playthrough of Fire Emblem Awakening last night, and I've begun again on hard difficulty.

When I can find a good fantasy novel, I either read it or listen to an audio version of it.

I'm also writing a fantasy novel of my own (or typing one, rather. I much prefer to type. It makes it easier to go back and edit things. Plus it's faster.)

I really want to learn to play the cello.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gosY-UrpHcA&list=UUmKurapML4BF9Bjtj4RbvXw&index=27

As it stands, I play piano, clarinet, trumpet and trombone at a beginner level.
I play RPGs. I (finally) finished my first playthrough of Fire Emblem Awakening last night, and I've begun again on hard difficulty.

I started it on Hard. Got a good ways into it, got to be VERY amused at the children of the characters I paired. (Yarne/Morgan are hilarious.)

...Unfortunately, my sister wanted her DS back... =(
I like to play rugby sometimes, too bad there it's not too big in america. I play other games a lot too, and do some charity stuff on the weekends. My real passion is music though, I like to listen and learn about all kinds. I just recently learned to play the saxaphone too, and it's probably my favorite instrument to play. I also do some fashion stuff...

Just realized i'm weird, very very weird.

edit; Forgot reading. I used to read a lot more, but now everything else takes up too much time to read a whole lot. I only find the time to read a book if it's exceptionally good or interesting, or has lore of a game or something.

I started it on Hard. Got a good ways into it, got to be VERY amused at the children of the characters I paired. (Yarne/Morgan are hilarious.)

Yeah, I considered starting it on Hard, but considering the only other game in the series I had played was The Sacred Stones (from the GBA period,) I figured it had changed enough that I could use a little help.

As for the characters' kids, I agree, they were quite amusing. My personal favorite was Owain, (although Noire kind of freaked me out...)

Now I need to get my hands on a copy of Path of Radiance...
I teach Shaolin kung fu (Just got my master rank last year after 28 years)

That's a terrifying amount of Kung-fu.

Yours seem to have more feeling than the ones I do.

Well I got told to focus more on body language than actual fidelity.

Now I just want to learn fidelity.
I lift weights and get girls.

I started it on Hard.

Yeah, I considered starting it on Hard, but considering the only other game in the series I had played was The Sacred Stones (from the GBA period,) I figured it had changed enough that I could use a little help.

Now I need to get my hands on a copy of Path of Radiance...

I really want Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn, but they're still both $50 at the only store I could find them at.

And it was similar enough for me to pick up straight from Sacred Stones.
I got told to focus more on body language than actual fidelity.

Hm.

I'm going to have to remember that. Though my OCD will kick in overtime if I don't get the lines JUST RIGHT.

Holy crap, your ears are missing.
Drawing, writing, hiking, reading, gardening, baking, and all that jazz.
Tabletop gaming, video gaming, trying new foods, writing, wordplay.