Nalak, the storm lord

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
So I hear this will be out until stage 3, and its looking like won't be here for first week of pvp season. Is this mostly true.

My server is 55% stage 2 atm
Oh no you don't get your welfare epics until after you earn a couple
Nalak isn't up until the final stage (stage 5) is completed. His appearance is tied to a lore event.
You might need to actually play the game to get your pvp gear it looks like.
What is it with all these troll post about haha welfare epics and playing the game LOL, I have always particpated in seasons on 2-3 toons every week. It was a simple ?
Our server is on Stage 4 and still no Nalak, the Storm Lord. So its looking like stage 5 or final stage till he shows up.
Our server is on Stage 4 and still no Nalak, the Storm Lord. So its looking like stage 5 or final stage till he shows up.

It is indeed @ 5.
Stage 5 is the harbor, the final stage is Nalak.
Probably next Thursday for Sargeras
Probably next Thursday for Sargeras

What's your Stage 4 percent? Or are you already on 5 now? Turalyon is at 86% Stage 4.
80%, 21% participation. All that really matters I guess is mostly everyone will get their kills during the next reset. Maybe some lucky servers will get it today, but I don't know where the rest stand.
Based on the ~7 days it takes to do each phase, only the very luckiest servers will have kills next reset. We won't have Stage 5 unlocked until sometime late tomorrow, and Nalak doesn't spawn until after Stage 5 is completed, as his appearance is tied to the lore event that takes place in the final story scenario after Stage 5 is complete.