Horridon Adds Immune to stun

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Currently, my group that is 16/16N is having a bit of issue on Horridon..not because we don't have the heals dps or even gear,but because the adds are immune to our Stuns.

Currently,we run:
Guardian Druid
Blood DK
Warlock
Mage
Kitty Druid
Holy Paladin
Holy Priest
Resto Shaman
Two Frost Dk's

That being said, I'm wondering if there is any suggestions i may find on here in order to facilitate a kill. I do realize there is a glitch where some stuns are immune (all classes who have stuns in our group,the adds are immune to excluding HoJ)

With so little aoe stuns,and such chaos of that many adds, i'm in desperate need of ideas.
Only the big main adds are immune to stuns. The little ones on each gate are stunable.
Right, but its mainly the big adds im concerned about..The main adds were supposed to be stunnable..and in PTR they were when we tested it, We can lock down venomancer's Etc. but the stacks that build up from them running free..it hurts quite a bit on the healers.
It also ends up being quite chaotic with our bear tank having to chase down several adds that aren't stunned, with their prominant aoe threat issues after incarnation runs out. adds end up not being very well controlled, killing off dps.
You have an astonishing number of interrupts. Use them and burn the things you can't neuter with interrupts. The Venomancers in particular could each be handled by a DK setting their focus as they land.

It sounds like your tank(s) are having aggro problems. Designate one of the twin-spawn Venomancers to be picked up by the MT if that's the issue. Focus the other one down, switch to priority targets instead of AoE. The third door has a bunch of mobs that *can't* be tanked, so the tanks shouldn't be the ones worried about them. Hero through the Warlords.

With that many melee I imagine your biggest source of damage is standing in ground effects.
Tank horridon with his side touching the door and have your add tank stand on his side. Then have all of your ranged and healers stand on his side but with your add tank between the them and horridon. Adds should funnel to your tank and make picking them up easier. Also, it isn't so important to pick up the little guys as it is to pick up the big ones. Particularly on the third door, only the frost warriors are even tankable, all the little adds on that door don't have threat tables.
It also ends up being quite chaotic with our bear tank having to chase down several adds that aren't stunned, with their prominant aoe threat issues after incarnation runs out. adds end up not being very well controlled, killing off dps.

Why are the adds running around in the first place? Add tank should be gathering them up and everyone should be near the tank so there isn't any chaos. Assign an Interrupt rotation on the Venomancers and you're gold.
Only the big main adds are immune to stuns. The little ones on each gate are stunable.

Not exactly. The Frozen Warlords can and should be stunned, and there are some small adds that are not stunnable (although I don't recall which just now).
That's the thing you guys are missing. The glitch is that none of our current stuns will work on any adds due to the bug in the instance. They are immune to Bear hug,Mighty Bash, Remorseless Winter, and capacitor Totem
So you're asking us to provide a solution to something that is supposedly bugged and not working correctly.
It's not bugged, big adds cant be ccd, little adds can be. You're probably having an issue on like, the third gate, i don't remember but on one of them the small adds don't have aggro and just run around. Don't try and pick them up.
When the double venomancers drop, I tank horridon on that door i pick up the one that drops near where i can and interupt the first one by than they've killed the other one and than my OT picks it up off me.
Interrupts are your friend

Especially on the second gate you need to have a rotation going and people assigned before they spawn. Ideally with the add HP now you can easily drop the first priest before the other 2 spawn, at this point you have one person on each of them for interrupts and another 2 assigned to the adds they summon while being burned down.

The first week we downed the fight (pre nerf) we only had 1 stack of the poison go off, second week (this week??) we didn't have any.

Secondly have your druid do first/thrid and dk do 2nd/4th, we found it better on the 3rd gate with me tanking and tossing decurses during the 4th during double swipe when things got out of hand.

Also when picking up adds the casters are last priority, make sure your tanks are getting the melee adds and then time allowing get the caster adds. And don't forget during incarnation taunt also has a 1.5 second cd, so op.

Oh and don't forget, unless your rocking a 506 ilvl this is not an aoe fight, it is almost strictly single target.