AntonidasGrandMagusofDalaran

Story Forum
I demand Antonidas returns!
OR OR OR
go to COT fall of dalaran instance,the bronze dragonflight demand you save antonidas from the scourge
ormake arthas or kel'thuzad drop "Antonidas's Great staff Archus"
I demand Antonidas returns!
OR OR OR
go to COT fall of dalaran instance,the bronze dragonflight demand you save antonidas from the scourge

Get exalted with the Kirin Tor Offensive. You get the staff as part of a quest in the Throne of Thunder.
Get exalted with the Kirin Tor Offensive. You get the staff as part of a quest in the Throne of Thunder.

Woot?!
Bronze dragon flight doesn't change the past and I have Antonidas' staff sitting in my bags.
The Bronze flight is apparently not even bothering with keeping the timelines intact, so its doubtful they'll do anything with mortals.
Besides, Antonidas died, why bring him back just because? Jaina had more potential than even he did, and she's most likely surpassed him in the past few months, from getting infused with power by the Focusing iris, or taking Lei Shen's own power with Antonidas' staff.
The only time we will probably have a CoT dalaran, is when blizzard decides they needed Medivh's book again to summon the other of the legion's general, Kiljaeden this time onto Azeroth (like how Arthas did to Archimode).

Even then it's going to cause as much continuity issue as stealing dragon soul away.
ERMERGURD XD -nerdgasm-

Done.

Archus, Greatstaff of Antonidas
WELL LET ME JUST TAKE 3000000000000000 HOURS TO GET IT SOLO STYLE
03/18/2013 10:40 PMPosted by Resileaf
Besides, Antonidas died, why bring him back just because?
because a resurrected human hero is better than creating a new non-human one.
03/20/2013 10:08 PMPosted by Suraia
Besides, Antonidas died, why bring him back just because?

Lolno.

If he came back it'd be as Forsaken. He's been dead since the Third War, there's no way the Light could restore that much decay.

He'd best stay dead.
03/20/2013 10:17 PMPosted by Lorelaî

Lolno.

If he came back it'd be as Forsaken. He's been dead since the Third War, there's no way the Light could restore that much decay.

He'd best stay dead.
Everyone's talking time travel, as was I :p
Ugh...really hate that they're making Jaina into some super power. Khadgar just got swept off to Outlands and gets taught by Naaru where he "learned more in a matter of months than he had in his entire time studying as a mage" yet does nothing with it and then Rhonin just gets blown up.

I hate when mortals get imbued with super powers, Thrall is doing this as well. It just makes them unrelatable and unlikable because they start doing the whole DBZ thing where they convienently find new levels of power whenever it's needed.

If there was a Fall of Dalaran instance, we would be helping Arthas destroy Dalaran, likely with Antondias as a boss. I don't think you want that.