What is your job IRL?

Ravenholdt
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
And that's why I don't ever say my specific agency.
I don't know if you would call it a job, but I'm a housewife who is trying to get her own little crochet shop online going.

Kind of nervous about it all but I get get reviews!
03/18/2013 05:49 PMPosted by Cayreth
LEO in Texas.

Walker, Texas Ranger doesn't always post on the forums, but when he does...

Cause the eyes of Osano are upon you, any wrong you do he's gonna see.

When you're in Pandaria look behind you, cause that's where.. Osano's.. gonna be.
Federal Agent in DC.
Federal Agent in DC.

Fox Mulder?
The truth is out there.
The blindingly boring life of a data entry operator for a great metropolitan insurance company. It pays the bills, and allows me the joy of being a hero here in Azeroth.
I remember a thread like this in the old forums.
Nothing changed: artist
Must ... resist urge ... to be a smartarse in front of ... federal agents ...

Oh, wait. He's in the same guild as me ... oh, man ...

I WAS KIDDING ABOUT RUNNING NUNS ACROSS THE CANADIAN BORDER! I SWEAR, THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE PENGUINS!
I got out of the Coast Guard about a year and a half ago. I decided to take advantage of the G.I. Bill and am attending university studying Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management.

Yay for being the oldest 'kid' in school.

A former Apple executive is a grad student in our lab right now:
http://www.hhmi.org/bulletin/feb2012/centrifuge/goldstein_grad_student.html

It is both extremely flattering and extremely intimidating to be explaining mathematical concepts to somebody who has obviously led a very prominent and successful life.
03/21/2013 08:56 PMPosted by Cayreth

A former Apple executive is a grad student in our lab right now:
http://www.hhmi.org/bulletin/feb2012/centrifuge/goldstein_grad_student.html

It is both extremely flattering and extremely intimidating to be explaining mathematical concepts to somebody who has obviously led a very prominent and successful life.

Not to mention he has to deal with your accent.
I got out of the Coast Guard about a year and a half ago. I decided to take advantage of the G.I. Bill and am attending university studying Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management.

Hopefully you are smart enough to improve that swill you call Stale Ale...

Oh, Thanks for your service...
Not to mention he has to deal with your accent.

I fink zat ve shoud take ze derivative and set it equol to zero.

Vot do you fink?
Posh Corps Balkans

Which means i have internet access, a laptop, a cellphone, don't ever have to do this or deal with the majority of &%*^ they complain about( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koUWaAr-itY-) and I plan on coming back here and working in the field of International Development either with the EU, UN, or international NGO's :D

Local government development: Creating local action plan for volunteering, developing strategy for supporting young entrepreneurs, assisting with Cross border cooperation project planning and implementation

NGO development: Capacity building - persons with special needs organization, youth advocacy organization, and young entrepreneurs organization

Educational development: Integrating ICT into classroom learning methods and developing sustainable student clubs.

I wear so many hats here i get dizzy sometimes but I LOVE IT.
Musician
Unemployed! Bwaha! Bwhahahahaahahaha.....

*cries at being broke*
I'm a chemist. I do.. chemistry stuff. And teach. And take classes, again. Some decade I might get it all together. I'm currently considering turning my 2 car garage and workshop into a home biochemistry-molecular biology-microbiology-physics lab. Its probably against tons of city codes, but who wouldn't want to build their own femtosecond laser to measure protein folding?