Error: Item cannot be traded

Mobile Bug Report
I have been getting this particular error more than usual the past couple weeks when trying to post something on the auction house. It does not matter if it is uncommon or rare but one thing I am sure of is none of the gear I am trying to post over mobile has never been equipped. This issue is steadily getting worse, I have uninstalled and reinstalled Mobile armory to no avail however whenever I try to post from my computer I have no issues. Am I the only 1 who is having this problem? Samsung Galaxy S3
There doesn't appear to be any general issues with the Auction House, so it may be a particular item or set of items that is the problem. What items have been giving you this error?
Same issue here. Trying to sell an Onyx Panther and getting the error message "This item cannot be traded".

Edit: I get the same error on the website version.

Armory on Android via Samsung Note 2
Same issue here. Trying to sell an Onyx Panther and getting the error message "This item cannot be traded".

Edit: I get the same error on the website version.

Armory on Android via Samsung Note 2

Is this issue isolated to this particular item or item type? I did some testing around this and have yet to encounter any issues with the Onyx Panther.
I've been getting this error with random pieces of gear. For example, I just tried to post an auction for Elder's Pants of the Owl and got this error along with, Beaded Britches of the Eagle, Stonecloth Belt etc.