LF guild on Aerie Peak with kids for my kid

Aerie Peak
Hello i just realm transferred an alt to aerie peak. I am looking for a guild that currently has a few kids in it that play together for my 9yr old daughter. I like to raid, but enjoy playing with my kid when she is able to play games. I have officer and raid experience although not very extensive. I started in cata. Would be willing to tank/dps help out kids while I'm online playing with my kid.
Overall this must be a safe fun environment for my kid. She raids old content and runs current roic dungeons. She has an ilv470 arcane mage doing about 30k more when focused.
why the !@#$ are you letting your 9yo daughter play wow ?

wtf is your problem ?
I wonder if you spit your tea and crumpets all over your monitor again when you read this post.
Hello i just realm transferred an alt to aerie peak. I am looking for a guild that currently has a few kids in it that play together for my 9yr old daughter. I like to raid, but enjoy playing with my kid when she is able to play games. I have officer and raid experience although not very extensive. I started in cata. Would be willing to tank/dps help out kids while I'm online playing with my kid.
Overall this must be a safe fun environment for my kid. She raids old content and runs current roic dungeons. She has an ilv470 arcane mage doing about 30k more when focused.

Look up <Midnight Fire>... it's the most childish guild. Perfect atmosphere for you and your young one. Gorgonis runs it with a tender iron fist... no obscenities or adult content, plus there are other delicious preteen kids in there that would blend with your daughter perfectly...
Thank you Mundo.

Leylin i know its young for a child to play wow. She is an amazing soccer star, at or above grade lv student. Respectful well behaved child. She just wants to play wow from time to time with her daddy. Its not like she has no life and plays wow all day.
Thank you Mundo for directing Ark and his daughter to MNF.

We are a family friendly guild with a number of family units playing.... and yes I keep it that way with an iron fist wrapped in a velvet glove.

~G
That's great to know -- it seems there's a real niche for guilds that support parents with young kids. I think someone asked us about finding a group like that a couple of weeks ago. If I can remember the name, I'll send them your way. :)
@Anaea...I remember I spoke with you in that post...but Tabula Raza is NOT a place for kids. We are a strictly 18 + guild. Our guild chat occasionally contains adult content, and our vent is definitely not for kids.

Midnight Fire is the most family friendly guild out there I have heard :).